ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the best coach in wrestling right night now...

If TnT doesn't want to make changes to the staff they better reach out and start making friends with more wrestling clubs. Seobolt (sp?) recruits alone are not going to cut it. They seem to mostly already wrestle Iowa style anyway. Do the other clubs in Iowa have some big time kids coming up through them also?
Id say Big Game is and will be the next wave of IL/IA talent. Theyve been catching up with seabolt each yr.

Im sure chicago area has some. Used to be Overtime but now maybe Izzy and tstist(sp?)

Id say Big Game is and will be the next wave of IL/IA talent. Theyve been catching up with seabolt each yr.

Im sure chicago area has some. Used to be Overtime but now maybe Izzy and tstist(sp?)
Is BG have any connections with Iowa or Tom and Terry? I was just told about Big Game the other day. Having one in North Liberty i am guessing Iowa will be able to pull a few from them...

Is BG have any connections with Iowa or Tom and Terry? I was just told about Big Game the other day. Having one in North Liberty i am guessing Iowa will be able to pull a few from them...
I would think so. I believe 3 former iowa wrestlers run it among others. Carew, trizzino, grothus from iowa and wagner, schwarm from UNI.

North liberty/bettendorf which pulls lots of IL kids.

If TT dont they should.

I would think so. I believe 3 former iowa wrestlers run it among others. Carew, trizzino, grothus from iowa and wagner, schwarm from UNI.

North liberty/bettendorf which pulls lots of IL kids.

If TT dont they should.
Tricky thing is Carew and DSJ are TIGHT and he's at isu...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT