ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the greatest CBB player you have ever seen play...

If we are talking about in person I would say Rick Mount. I was there when he scored 61 against Iowa, and I believe Iowa won the game by one point. I think both teams scored over 100 points.

Isaiah Thomas. Saw the most amazing play when he cracked heads with Kevin Boyle. Boyle bleeding like a stuck pig and left the game, Thomas just smiled and continued to dissect Iowa.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
Magic wasn't the best player on his team. Kelser was.
i-dont-know-about-that-kenan-thompson.gif

Was Glenn Robinson until recently.

Just killed it offensively and made everyone around her better.

Larry Bird, Doug McDermott, Roy Marble, and several more. By far the best High School player I have seen was Andre Woolridge from Omaha Benson when he torched Hastings for 50 pts. In the state championship game. He was on a different level.

Larry Bird, Doug McDermott, Roy Marble, and several more. By far the best High School player I have seen was Andre Woolridge from Omaha Benson when he torched Hastings for 50 pts. In the state championship game. He was on a different level.
I saw Larry Bird play while he was in college.

I started watching college basketball in late 70’s and that DePaul team was fun to watch with Aguirre, Garland, Watkins, Mitchem, and Bradshaw.
And then Terry Cummings and Teddy Grubbs. Too bad Ray Meyer, beyond the one Final Four, could rarely get past the first weekend. He had some loaded teams.

Reactions: BirdistheWord
Kevin Durant. Was at this game in Minnesota. 48 points from everywhere on the court. Amazing from a 7 footer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT