ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the most evil person in history?

He's the one that would dress up as Pogo the clown and do kids parties. I would definitely rank him high on the list. Monsters do exist.

jeylsrlgiuh31.jpg

I don't think that's Gacy.

Lots of good nominations here. I’ll go with the BTK killer. Normal church going family man who liked to kill women (and some kids) and jack off while they died.

Went dark for like 30 years then when he realized people were forgetting his crimes he resurfaced taunting the police and got his ass caught.

Evil bastard. A monster for sure.

My vote is Ted Bundy.

Dictators like Hitler, Stalin and Mao kill for an extreme ideology and don't actually kill people themselves; they order other people to kill for them. They don't get their own hands dirty.

Do you think there's a different degree of evil for someone that orders mass killings like Hitler and someone that personally kills for enjoyment like Ted Bundy?
There is evil, and then there is evil. You should probably read up on Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Reactions: Sharky1203
I like you but let’s not disparage the thinkers. We’ve got problems with the doers. That’s why I’m anti home depot
meh, I'm with lucas on the philosophy, if not the selection. ideas have consequences. gotta get at root causes.

I'm an amateur expert in serial killers. I used to read "Crime Library" online in high school.

Gacey was awful. He was also pictured with Rosalyn Carter at an event. (RIP)

I went to the D.C. crime museum in 2014 in downtown Washington D.C. and they had 2 of his clown costumes there. They had a very dark aura about them.
mmm. serial killers. my dad taught park dietz. talk about a weird dude - guy could predict what dahmer was serving as side dishes.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
I'm an amateur expert in serial killers. I used to read "Crime Library" online in high school.

I went to the D.C. crime museum in 2014 in downtown Washington D.C. and they had 2 of his clown costumes there. They had a very dark aura about them.
I’ve posted this before but a friend of mine was married to JWG’s daughter.

People often mention John Wayne Gacy, but Dean Corll was even worse:

"At Corll's residence, the youths would be plied with alcohol or other drugs until they passed out, tricked into donning handcuffs, or simply grabbed by force. They were then stripped naked and tied to either Corll's bed or, usually, a plywood torture board which was regularly hung on a wall. Once manacled, the victims would be sexually assaulted, beaten, tortured and, sometimes after several days, killed by strangulation or shooting with a .22 caliber pistol. "

• Sad
Does softness reduce one's evil though? I don't think it does.

It doesn't reduce evil but it's different, IMHO.

Killing for a political ideology is different than personally killing for enjoyment like serial killers do.

Hitler, Mao and Stalin didn't rape dead bodies like Ted Bundy did.

Lots of good nominations here. I’ll go with the BTK killer. Normal church going family man who liked to kill women (and some kids) and jack off while they died.

Went dark for like 30 years then when he realized people were forgetting his crimes he resurfaced taunting the police and got his ass caught.

Evil bastard. A monster for sure.

Oh yeah. He was a total degenerate.

He's still in prison.

Same but I got away from reading about them over the last decade or so. I think it was because of someone posting the audio of that guy who would play it for women he caught and would sexually abuse until he was tired of them. He had them held in a sound proof trailer or something outside of his house. They would wake up and find out exactly how their life was going to be until he and his wife got bored of them.

Out.

• Sad
Same but I got away from reading about them over the last decade or so. I think it was because of someone posting the audio of that guy who would play it for women he caught and would sexually abuse until he was tired of them. He had them held in a sound proof trailer or something outside of his house. They would wake up and find out exactly how their life was going to be until he and his wife got bored of them.

Out.

That was David Parker Ray.

I read the transcript before. :(

Reactions: Tom Paris
It doesn't reduce evil but it's different, IMHO.

Killing for a political ideology is different than personally killing for enjoyment like serial killers do.

Hitler, Mao and Stalin didn't rape dead bodies like Ted Bundy did.

I would argue that makes them more evil.

Clearly Bundy had something in his mind that was completely broken that he found killing fun. Not saying that excuses him but his mind was broken and instead of finding killing people revolting he found it entertaining.

Dictators brains were working in that they didn't get some sort of pleasure out of killing people. They just did it because they felt like it helped some cause or got rid of people that they felt didn't deserve to live.

He was more just a really messed up dude than evil, if that makes sense. Plus I don't think he killed very many. He was effed up by his mother if I recall.
Well I think he was out of it. Mentally and probably couldn’t tell u how many or who he actually did kill. Think a lot of Nazi doctors belong on the list. Especially the ones working Death Camps.

Last edited:
I would argue that makes them more evil.

Clearly Bundy had something in his mind that was completely broken that he found killing fun. Not saying that excuses him but his mind was broken and instead of finding killing people revolting he found it entertaining.

Dictators brains were working in that they didn't get some sort of pleasure out of killing people. They just did it because they felt like it helped some cause or got rid of people that they felt didn't deserve to live.

I think all their brains are broken.

meh, I'm with lucas on the philosophy, if not the selection. ideas have consequences. gotta get at root causes.
I’m not with her at all. I just want people to be able to hear other ideas. Ideas can definitely be evil but isn’t suppression of ideas more evil?

Awe you’re right. My guess is that parking lot you threatened to fight me in is where you park cars for a sad living. Again. Nice try.
Bubby I work high level IT for a government organization, nice try by you though little friend. And in real life I am what you might call a scary person, a spook even.

Cool spook. If you‘re legit I’m not hard to find. A badass like you show up and find out if not, pud, I’m done. But I’ll be here. Find me.
Heh, you think you’re important enough for me to do something illegal and lose everything. I’d meet you in person though

Oh I’m still scary just name the place and we can set a date
If you’re that important find. Your bumbling “IT” at Best Buy you can track me down. Once the geek squad van shows up I’ll shove my fist through your mouth. Use your big boy muscles and find me. If not leave me alone you doofus.

If you’re that important find. Your bumbling “IT” at Best Buy you can track me down. Once the geek squad van shows up I’ll shove my fist through your mouth. Use your big boy muscles and find me. If not leave me alone you doofus.
Ah you don’t want to meet me.

Beep beep, Richie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT