ADVERTISEMENT

Who s the GOAT

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
Of women's basketball. I can only see in the now. so I ask? Take clark off of Iowa add any other past or present to iowa s team and do they take them to the championship game? Maybe cheryl Miller or take the star player off there team add clark. Same question.

Reactions: Bishop-71
Besides Clark I’d say Cheryl Miller. 1st gal player I remember that played athletically like a guy. And dropped 100 in a high school game.

Reactions: Tunadog and tippet1
Besides Clark I’d say Cheryl Miller. 1st gal player I remember that played athletically like a guy. And dropped 100 in a high school game.
Lisa Leslie, also scored 100 in a high school game I beleive & could dunk.

Reactions: Tunadog
Of women's basketball. I can only see in the now. so I ask? Take clark off of Iowa add any other past or present to iowa s team and do they take them to the championship game? Maybe cheryl Miller or take the star player off there team add clark. Same question.

Rebecca Lobo
Diana Turasi
Griner
Tamika Catchings
Chamique Holdsclaw

Paige Bueckers... maybe...
People probably won't like to hear that but UConn, while more talented than Iowa is playing with only 6 right now because of injuries so if she takes them to the final 4 it would be quite impressive. Her stats are pretty great too.

Reactions: Bishop-71 and WSC72
Paige Bueckers... maybe...
People probably won't like to hear that but UConn, while more talented than Iowa is playing with only 6 right now because of injuries so if she takes them to the final 4 it would be quite impressive. Her stats are pretty great too.
Without an exceptional point guard Bueckers would not make Iowa a F4 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT