ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be the “Diversity” VP Pick for the Dem candidate?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
It’s pretty obvious that the Dem candidate will be a white guy or Warren. That means the VP is pretty much guaranteed to be a non-white.

Will the candidate choose from the current lower tier nominees (Booker, Yang, Harris, Castro) OT go to a non-candidate like Abrams, Menendez, Cortez, Hadssan?

Or will they just go with a white favorite like, Sherrod Brown, Bennett, Duckworth or Klobuchar?

Someone like Klobuchar would be good, but I have no doubt they'll mess it up.

Duckworth is interesting and she would certainly qualify as a diversity representative.

There's no nominee yet. This is an effort in futility.

Yeah...this is HROT. Where futility lives.

We do know the nominee will be a white person. Sanders, Warren, Biden or Pete. That’s a guarantee. That makes VP candidates limited because I seriously doubt a white candidate would dare pick a white running mate.

Yeah...this is HROT. Where futility lives.

We do know the nominee will be a white person. Sanders, Warren, Biden or Pete. That’s a guarantee. That makes VP candidates limited because I seriously doubt a white candidate would dare pick a white running mate.
'kay

In November of 2019, it would be an exercise in futility
to predict the exact person who will be the Democrat
candidate for President in 2020.

It is also a waste of time to predict who will be the Vice
President candidate in 2020.

Bottom Line: November is a great month to enjoy
college football.

Reactions: Jan Itor
Maybe do a change up and pick a diverse white male from Indiana with a track record of evangelical support and anti-LBGT positions?

I hope Pete picks Booker.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Pete/Booker wins the election going away.

Both of them would eviscerate their opponents in debates.

Edit: there is absolutely no way that Trump could hold himself back on saying some homophobic or racist comment. His supporters would encourage him to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT