ADVERTISEMENT

Who will Trump blame his lisp on?

Well, this explains it. It's our hearing!

At times during the event, Trump — who spent months hammering Biden over his age, stutter and struggles to sometimes complete sentences — appeared to be lisping or slurring his words. It was not clear whether an audio issue was to blame. Asked for an explanation, the ex-president’s campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said: “Must be your hearing.”

At times during the event, Trump — who spent months hammering Biden over his age, stutter and struggles to sometimes complete sentences — appeared to be lisping or slurring his words. It was not clear whether an audio issue was to blame. Asked for an explanation, the ex-president’s campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said: “Must be your hearing.”
Pretty much the same explanation for Donald claiming that he weighs 219 pounds while the rest of us see a melting hippo.

Shame on eloon for abusing elders.
That's normally not his MO

be79d661-2a6b-4636-91ef-35ffe56406c7-AP_2018_MET_Museum_Costume_Institute_Benefit_Gala_1.JPG

You’re holding it wrong.

Reactions: noleclone2

Trump is giving interviews where he just makes it clear how unfit and unwell he is to run and those are the headlines.

Why would the Harris campaign not just sit back and let him dig a bigger hole with undecided voters? The criticism of her not taking interviews is page 6 news in comparison.

Trump is giving interviews where he just makes it clear how unfit and unwell he is to run and those are the headlines.

Why would the Harris campaign not just sit back and let him dig a bigger hole with undecided voters? The criticism of her not taking interviews is page 6 news in comparison.
And Biden was sharp as a tack behind closed doors.......

Trump shit himself last night. And you're complaining that Harris didn't shit herself, too?
Huey only shills think he shat himself.

He is smart to do these things and humanize himself.

Frankly I thought you guys would have a hilarious gif from last night but none of you seem smart enough to have created it. At one point the said "illegal immigration saved my life" .(because he asked them to look at a grapgh and slightly turned his head)

Frankly I thought you guys would have a hilarious gif from last night but none of you seem smart enough to have created it. At one point the said "illegal immigration saved my life" .
No. He shit himself. That interview was a top to bottom disaster. It's why Trump hardly does any events anymore. Everytime he speaks he loses voters for being weird af.

The funny thing about it being blamed on a DDOS attack is how easy those are to stop. Call Radware and get 500Mb of clean traffic on standby you can flip to or design your network architecture to easily re-route traffic and blacklist the IP(s)
Yep. Elon pantsed himself to a ton of IT nerds as showing that he ain’t actually that bright.

Reactions: Joes Place

Frankly I thought you guys would have a hilarious gif from last night but none of you seem smart enough to have created it. At one point the said "illegal immigration saved my life" .(because he asked them to look at a grapgh and slightly turned his head)
I’m hearing reports that there was a DDOS attack directed specifically at Trump's mouth last night. These marxists will stop at nothing.

Last edited:

What Is Wrong With You Season 4 GIF by The Office

You've gone from a somewhat amusing poster to borderline loony.

My suggestion, step away from social media for a bit, find some time for yourself, you genuinely seem not well. I'm sincere when I say this and am not trying to mock you.

A handful of weird old, disgruntled non-working men hang out at the nearby McDonald’s every morning bitching about how the “good old days” were so much better and how their bananas ideas would “fix” everything if only they’d be in charge.

This X interview had the exact same tenor and energy.

Quite amusing.

The funny thing about it being blamed on a DDOS attack is how easy those are to stop. Call Radware and get 500Mb of clean traffic on standby you can flip to or design your network architecture to easily re-route traffic and blacklist the IP(s)
I don't know IT/IT security well, but wouldn't it be super impressive if the Marxist hackers were able to target only the Trump/Elon stream while the rest of X was functioning as normal?

NPC is a fitting term. Kamala Chameleon was offered a space on X with Elon. The coward said no. Basement campaign

I don't know IT/IT security well, but wouldn't it be super impressive if the Marxist hackers were able to target only the Trump/Elon stream while the rest of X was functioning as normal?

That's exactly while they're calling BS too. Normally a DDOS attack goes after the whole site. For example I can't DDOS HBOT while the Football and Basketball board work as expected.

He’s survived being a convicted felon, being a Russian asset, cheating on three wives, and leading an insurrection against the US.

I am not sure he will survive the number of slurry and lispy sound bites being generated from this.
Of all of those things sounding funny and being ridiculed probably upset Trump the most.

My Dad is 82. If I went to visit, and suddenly he was talking like that, my mom and I would take him to a Dr. immediately.

Trump should have to explain himself, but he’ll blame AI, being turned on when he spoke, and turned off when Elon spoke.
J. D. and Mike Johnson need to start answering questions about this performance.

That's actually really funny when you go back and think about Trump telling everyone to not believe what they hear or see on TV because that's not what's actually happening and to only listen to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT