ADVERTISEMENT

Who would win in a fight? Zelensky or Putin?

You kidding bueller? Putonnis a Black Belt in Judo. Big Z (lolololol he’s 3 ft tall) would get prison toyed and passed around for smokes.

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
zelensky-dance-zelensky.gif

• Haha
Reactions: so cal hawkfan
Good thread to bring out the russian bot farm trolls, which didn't take long (once I hit show ignored content)
In favor of censorship ^^^^ we are laughing. Probably a mask/vax up for my protection and Restrict Act advocate. Would turn in Jewish to Nazi if alive in that time. Don’t be this person be better

I rate this one as the easiest vote yet. Gotta keep my perfect record of voting against Trump.
So where are you in the stupid we've been in for the past 13 days? It's not musical chairs you can't just swap out a candidate this stage of the game is where I'm at. Thoughts?

I'm 60 and I wouldn't want to fight a 46-year-old man, but I'm not a trained KGB killer or a judo black belt, either.

So where are you in the stupid we've been in for the past 13 days? It's not musical chairs you can't just swap out a candidate this stage of the game is where I'm at. Thoughts?

I wish Biden would have went one term and there would have been a primary. I think replacing Biden now could potentially be a boon for the Democrats depending on who they pick. I will fully admit I do not know all of the mechanics behind the scenes so I am just spectating. Could a misstep open up an avenue for Mike Johnson to bring up a contested convention? Hopefully every risk is being analyzed thoroughly because the Republicans are opportunistic.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I wish Biden would have went one term and there would have been a primary. I think replacing Biden now could potentially be a boon for the Democrats depending on who they pick. I will fully admit I do not know all of the mechanics behind the scenes so I am just spectating. Could a misstep open up an avenue for Mike Johnson to bring up a contested convention? Hopefully every risk is being analyzed thoroughly because the Republicans are opportunistic.

The convention is the actual nominating mechanism. The primaries are just for show to make people feel like we live in a democracy.

Bingo the GOP will sue certain states over ballot access for whomever the new person would be. I think this is utter lunacy to try this at this stage. See 1968 and 1972 as well.

Reactions: Moral
Further research says Zelenskyy is 5' 7".

Info about Putin is muddy, with estimates between 5' 4" and 5' 7".

Still can't find anything on weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT