ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump calling Putin so many times?

Was it illegal to ship him Covid tests? Russia wasn’t at war in 2020.
Being illegal doesn’t mean anything to me here. There was a scarcity of testing equipment in our Country. And people dying. And he ships it off to that asshole. That’s a pretty big ****ing deal to me. Of course if it’s true. If it’s just more palace intrigue as they so. O well.

Honestly, I'm not too obsessed with phone calls and covid test kits, especially in stories by woodward, who jumped the shark with his Bob Casey story. But here's a curiosity:

Foreign affairs is not a fly-by-night publication, and their lead story is actually a non-histrionic consideration of "what if" trump were reelected, from a foreign policy perspective, which suggests the things he got right, what might need to be done differently, etc.

That is a really good analysis. Here is a teaser; the "Why Trump" part:

"... But Trump, with his competitive instincts, inclination to disrupt the status quo, and sense of urgency, could be the kind of leader to push the United States much closer to where it needs to be."

Click on the link and read the "How" part. You will sleep better tonight knowing there are actually some answers; that we may not be living through the start of the End Times.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not too obsessed with phone calls and covid test kits, especially in stories by woodward, who jumped the shark with his Bob Casey story. But here's a curiosity:

Foreign affairs is not a fly-by-night publication, and their lead story is actually a non-histrionic consideration of "what if" trump were reelected, from a foreign policy perspective, which suggests the things he got right, what might need to be done differently, etc.
of course you're not.

Would you be obsessed if Trump shared classified Intel with Putin? Because the COVID tests and phone calls suggest that is far more likely now.

The only thing the ant bear is obsessed with is gatekeeping political conversations by downplaying them as overly dramatic.

Do you have any examples?

(I already know the answer. You don't.)
Research for them, more than likely all in a .gov site or two with timelines, photos of the Bidens and foreign business partners, bank receipts and more. Should be able to get through them pretty quickly in real time, might feel like a while in your state.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
The new book by Bob Woodward cites at least seven times since losing the election in 2020 that Bonespurs has reached out to Putin. I realize he's always been a lapdog suck up to Putin, but that's kind of ridiculous. It's like he can't keep his hands off of him. Even though he's a murderous dictator. Sad. And probably telling of what kind of relationship Russia would exert over the US if Bonespurs got elected. Scary to think a US president would continue to kowtow to a Russian dictator.
So during that 2-3 month period when Covid was raging and when Russia was staging its troops along the Ukrainian border, and when Donald J. Trump was still President, we were to have no contact with Putin?

This a half-story. Left out is any mention of what was discussed. I suspect this is intentional since the U.S. media and the blogosphere can be counted on to supply what they THINK was discussed. ... through the lens of 2024 and not the view during that 2–3-month period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT