ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump calling Putin so many times?

Research for them, more than likely all in a .gov site or two with timelines, photos of the Bidens and foreign business partners, bank receipts and more. Should be able to get through them pretty quickly in real time, might feel like a while in your state.
Hmmmmm, seems like with all that evidence you have, coupled with a house majority, Biden should be impeached.

Oh wait... You guys already tried that and failed.

No real evidence.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
That is a really good analysis. Here is a teaser; the "Why Trump" part:

"... But Trump, with his competitive instincts, inclination to disrupt the status quo, and sense of urgency, could be the kind of leader to push the United States much closer to where it needs to be."

Click on the link and read the "How" part. You will sleep better tonight knowing there are actually some answers; that we may not be living through the start of the End Times.
Indeed, the larger point is not whether one agrees or disagrees with the specifics - it's that a Trump victory, and for that matter, Trump, are taken semi-seriously for a change by a non-frivolous publication. Now with that said, my personal view is that geopolitical types such as the author who love to draw a lot of lines on maps as if international relations are an 'easy' thing tend to end up disappointed, or at least wrong. It's like when George Costanza came up with the "Jim Leyritz and Bernie Williams for Barry Bonds" trade proposal.

Dude was impeached for trying to bribe a foreign government to invent dirt against his political opponent. Yet Ard pretends he's an innocent little angel. Ridiculous.
Remind me. Was he convicted? Also, two simple questions: what, precisely, was discussed/shared on the calls, and what is the source of that information? I'm all ears.

I am in fact skeptical he's a stooge, but more than happy to acknowledge he is the loosest of loose cannons who is motivated mostly by his own self interest; to make the inferential leap to the former accusation though, I need specifics.

Remind me. Was he convicted? Also, two simple questions: what, precisely, was discussed/shared on the calls, and what is the source of that information? I'm all ears.

I am in fact skeptical he's a stooge, but more than happy to acknowledge he is the loosest of loose cannons who is motivated mostly by his own self interest; to make the inferential leap to the former accusation though, I need specifics.
It's like you're trying to prove my point that you're an idiot with this post. "Was he convicted?" Really? This is your lead?

Indeed, the larger point is not whether one agrees or disagrees with the specifics - it's that a Trump victory, and for that matter, Trump, are taken semi-seriously for a change by a non-frivolous publication. Now with that said, my personal view is that geopolitical types such as the author who love to draw a lot of lines on maps as if international relations are an 'easy' thing tend to end up disappointed, or at least wrong. It's like when George Costanza came up with the "Jim Leyritz and Bernie Williams for Barry Bonds" trade proposal.
I do not think they are getting the scale wrong. Whatever we do, at some point a serious response, something bigger than Desert Storm will be called for ... unless this stuff can be resolved through our current nickel and dime, supply OUR proxies' approach ... maybe through a twenty-year ceasefire and then do it all over again.

He believes it, so it's true. Evidence is for suckers.
Been down this path with you guys. Did you have evidence of the WH and media concealment of JB? Took you suckers to see it for yourselves and most if not all supporters were ok with it based on your comments. Big tech collusion? Pretty much the same. One born every minute.

Been down this path with you guys. Did you have evidence of the WH and media concealment of JB? Took you suckers to see it for yourselves and most if not all supporters were ok with it based on your comments. Big tech collusion? Pretty much the same. One born every minute.
I heard truth social is colluding with team trump.

Better run and tell someone.

Honestly, I'm not too obsessed with phone calls and covid test kits, especially in stories by woodward, who jumped the shark with his Bob Casey story. But here's a curiosity:

Foreign affairs is not a fly-by-night publication, and their lead story is actually a non-histrionic consideration of "what if" trump were reelected, from a foreign policy perspective, which suggests the things he got right, what might need to be done differently, etc.
With all due respect to Foreign Affairs editors, believing that Trump could or would successfully navigate that important area successfully is straight up insanity. I have zero trust in that dumdum to get anything correct outside of those matters that personally benefit him. He’s a security risk of the highest degree.

Reactions: McLovin32
look at some of the board tools trying to justify trump bending over for a murderous dictator.
The reason why this is true:
when does trump ever act like a little b!tch: in front of people that own him. That is as obvious as anything I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT