ADVERTISEMENT

Why are people freaking the fuck out on here tonight?

How did you like it? I thought it was the best since the original.
Outstanding. They actually took some time to have a nice back story. Godzilla was as he should be . A terrifying force of nature. The first atomic blast scene was just a masterpiece and him roaring as the mushroom cloud went up was kick a$$!! Agreed best since the original

Reactions: 83Hawk
The anger should be placed at Gary Barta. Instead of offering the contract that would setup the next AD for an opportunity to easily fire Brian, he should have just let him go last year. This was probably Iowa’s last chance to get to a Big Ten title game in a long while.

Just sad that this is your thought after that game
I mean, how much more upset can you get? Iowa having a shitty offense isn't some new thing. If I had the power I know what I would have done but I don't have that kind of power and I guess I've come to terms with that. Iowa just seems to get the short end of the stick when it comes to things like officiating more often than not and that is frustrating. Which, by the way, is one of my biggest issues with the system Kirk is running. It depends too much on factors out of anyone's control and leaves them vulnerable to bad calls.

Once again, we need to go to some version of a Spread offense.
Take pressure off the chronically inadequate OLine.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT