ADVERTISEMENT

Why are the Fanatical liberals in such a hurry to lie and spread hate?

HawktimusPrime

HR Legend
Mar 23, 2015
The more fanatical liberals I encounter the more I realize that they are a huge problem in America. I do mean the fanatical types also. Huey, Ciggy, Jscott, Menace, the usual morons. I've ran into a lot of these types elsewhere as well.

-They don't want to hear facts, just to make sure their feelings aren't hurt
-They have continually use lies and exaggerations.

-They automatically freak out on anyone who presents them with actual truth, or they just walk away like the pussies they are.

-They purposely go against every move that Trump makes, notice none of them are praising his commitment to LGBT, by NOT removing that provision from Obama? Nope? Well it happened and the left isn't saying ish about it. Wonder why?

-TPP was pushed aside, as it should have been, and yet nothing. Why? It's a move that most democrats were not in favor of, and it was a move that once again helped jobs in America.

They wonder why they aren't taken seriously, and this is why.

r0fXL4q.gif

Ironic post from the guy defending alternative facts and asking to be loved more in the OP.

SMH
I'm on the winning side. You're just a whiny kid who didn't get to keep playing with everyone else's toys.

Trump's America is a great thing, but you'll be too busy whining that you didn't get your way to realize it.

Why have you become so weak as of late Natural?

I'm on the winning side. You're just a whiny kid who didn't get to keep playing with everyone else's toys.

Trump's America is a great thing, but you'll be too busy whining that you didn't get your way to realize it.

Why have you become so weak as of late Natural?
I have plenty of toys, did you want to play?

Reactions: Jan Itor and ping72
Here's a fact....

A Trump supporter in Canada just committed a terrorist act, while the 7 countries on the 90 day wait list have committed none in North America in the last decade.

But who spreads lies, fear and hate?

Here's a fact....

A Trump supporter in Canada just committed a terrorist act, while the 7 countries on the 90 day wait list have committed none in North America in the last decade.

But who spreads lies, fear and hate?

Lies = Both
Fear/hate = Left AINEC

The more fanatical liberals I encounter the more I realize that they are a huge problem in America. I do mean the fanatical types also. Huey, Ciggy, Jscott, Menace, the usual morons. I've ran into a lot of these types elsewhere as well.

-They don't want to hear facts, just to make sure their feelings aren't hurt
-They have continually use lies and exaggerations.

-They automatically freak out on anyone who presents them with actual truth, or they just walk away like the pussies they are.

-They purposely go against every move that Trump makes, notice none of them are praising his commitment to LGBT, by NOT removing that provision from Obama? Nope? Well it happened and the left isn't saying ish about it. Wonder why?

-TPP was pushed aside, as it should have been, and yet nothing. Why? It's a move that most democrats were not in favor of, and it was a move that once again helped jobs in America.

They wonder why they aren't taken seriously, and this is why.

r0fXL4q.gif

Christ, all the negative behavior you mentioned can readily be found on the right as well. It's laughable, really, to even bother calling out a party. It's a pattern that repeats itself across the political spectrum -- it's a humans-talking-about-politics thing. Have you noticed this?

Beyond this...

Trump, given his boorish thoughtlessness, his penchant for lies and misinformation, has made himself a wonderful lightening-rod for criticism in a way I've never seen in a politician. Any other "normal behaving" conservative tethered to Trump policies would be much better received.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT