ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump's ear look normal?

I'm not buying into any conspiracy theories, and there are many. I'm just asking why his ear looks normal if he was shot in the ear?
Because the whole event was a big ruse by the Trump campaign. It was fake blood, they were fake bullets and the man who was killed was nothing more than a department store mannequin.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
LOL. You're a dope.
Bro let it go, I'm nor super confident in how quickly these guys put 2 and 2 together but let it play out. Watch:

Q-tards say "Cia" is corrupt as ****.

Pee tards( pre official title) say Q-tards are mashed potato brains.

"Fake assassination attempt has to involve "cia" ( shooter was disrupted by local leo, Cia had guy "on radar")

Pee-tards recognize party that wants to protect "cia" or as I call them three letter agencies.

Normies, "he got shot in the ear"

Wouldn’t faking an assassination attempt and/or faking an injury from one on the part of a presidential candidate be considered a serious crime (just speculation; maybe one of the board’s resident legal scholars like Joes Place could weigh in).

If it was faked (and I’m DEFINITELY not saying it wasn’t) wouldn’t the hospital release a statement saying there was no injury? Was he even taken to ER?

If he used a squib to produce ‘blood’ on the side of his head that means he knew there was a fake attempt being staged; would he really trust that the fake assassin wasn’t using real bullets in a deep state conspiracy to kill him?

If the FBI was in on it doesn’t that prove the existence of the Uniparty? 🤷‍♂️

WAS the agency in on it…

Investigators, the FBI said Thursday, continue to examine bullet fragments and other evidence in the attack, but the agency made clear it has always considered the shooting an attempted assassination of the former president.

“Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims,” the agency said in its initial statement released in response to questions about Wray’s testimony on Capitol Hill Wednesday.

Clearly you didn't take the red pill. Free your mind, sheeple.
Free Your Mind GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Reactions: HerkyOwnsCy
Bro let it go, I'm nor super confident in how quickly these guys put 2 and 2 together but let it play out. Watch:

"Fake assassination attempt has to involve "cia" ( shooter was disrupted by local leo, Cia had guy "on radar")

Pee-tards recognize party that wants to protect "cia" or as I call them three letter agencies.

Weird. Really weird.

Only plausible explanation
Biden , was being forced out by Nancy
Trump, it hurts his crowd sizes and his mojo.
Harris, Trump only person she can beat.
RFK, Jr. was polling at 11 % and could have made himself a King maker. Post event everything went South. Gave conspiracy theorists something to talk about instead of him.
How did the kid get there?

Dude, is a formerly black. Racist poster. Without an ounce of redeeming qualities. Save yourself the trouble and ignore him.

Reactions: artradley
Wouldn’t faking an assassination attempt and/or faking an injury from one on the part of a presidential candidate be considered a serious crime (just speculation; maybe one of the board’s resident legal scholars like Joes Place could weigh in).

If it was faked (and I’m DEFINITELY not saying it wasn’t) wouldn’t the hospital release a statement saying there was no injury? Was he even taken to ER?

If he used a squib to produce ‘blood’ on the side of his head that means he knew there was a fake attempt being staged; would he really trust that the fake assassin wasn’t using real bullets in a deep state conspiracy to kill him?

If the FBI was in on it doesn’t that prove the existence of the Uniparty? 🤷‍♂️

WAS the agency in on it…

Investigators, the FBI said Thursday, continue to examine bullet fragments and other evidence in the attack, but the agency made clear it has always considered the shooting an attempted assassination of the former president.

“Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims,” the agency said in its initial statement released in response to questions about Wray’s testimony on Capitol Hill Wednesday.
With any conspiracy it takes a close nit set of participants. Once a conspiracy gets into the hundreds of individuals being in on it. It’s all ridiculous.
Folks will point at Harvey Weinstein, Cosby, or Epstein. But even in their cases it involved a select set of powerful people. Not some massive world wide syndicate.

I think it has become pretty clear that he was not actually hit by a bullet but likely shrapnel from something. There were certainly a lot of irregularities with the way his security was handled and they are being investigated so I'll let them finish that. However, until I have reason to believe otherwise beyond "That was weird" I am not going to jump on the "Trump faked his assassination attempt" train some are pushing. Someone died, I can only imagine the fallout for anyone but Trump if it were true that he faked an attempted assassination for....sympathy (?) and got someone killed in the process.

But until there is real evidence to support something like that I'm with the, "Some lunatic took a shot at Trump, missed him but he got nicked by some shrapnel from a teleprompter, and killed one person and wounded a few others".

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
With any conspiracy it takes a close nit set of participants. Once a conspiracy gets into the hundreds of individuals being in on it. It’s all ridiculous.
Folks will point at Harvey Weinstein, Cosby, or Epstein. But even in their cases it involved a select set of powerful people. Not some massive world wide syndicate.
Okay. So he WAS shot in the ear? Cuz the whole thing seemed staged to me.

It might be because he wasn't actually shot.
Many people are saying it. I've been doing my own research on it, and there is some compelling info out there.
I think there is something to this. It reminds me of the Bush shoe throwing episode back in the day. No way Bush had the reflexes to avoid that loafer that was launched at point blank range. He had to be tipped ahead of time and was totally ready for it.

Okay. So he WAS shot in the ear? Cuz the whole thing seemed staged to me.
Think he was either grazed by bullet fragment or shrapnel. So I’d count that as a yes he was shot in ear. A projectile from a rifle caused the injury. The Hollywood blood bag or special effects is nearly impossible to pull off live in one take. They always do multiple takes. Malfunctions, poor reactions, etc etc. It’s too risky and stupid to fake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT