ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump's ear look normal?

Wouldn’t faking an assassination attempt and/or faking an injury from one on the part of a presidential candidate be considered a serious crime (just speculation; maybe one of the board’s resident legal scholars like Joes Place could weigh in).

If it was faked (and I’m DEFINITELY not saying it wasn’t) wouldn’t the hospital release a statement saying there was no injury? Was he even taken to ER?

If he used a squib to produce ‘blood’ on the side of his head that means he knew there was a fake attempt being staged; would he really trust that the fake assassin wasn’t using real bullets in a deep state conspiracy to kill him?

If the FBI was in on it doesn’t that prove the existence of the Uniparty? 🤷‍♂️

WAS the agency in on it…

Investigators, the FBI said Thursday, continue to examine bullet fragments and other evidence in the attack, but the agency made clear it has always considered the shooting an attempted assassination of the former president.

“Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims,” the agency said in its initial statement released in response to questions about Wray’s testimony on Capitol Hill Wednesday.
Recruit a loner...check
supply with non-functional ammunition, or even sights that are so off you'd just kill bystanders behind the target.....
Have the secret service follow approximately 0 protocol for protecting a VIP, complete with a defiant fist in the air

Yeah, this is the closest I've ever been to believing a conspiracy. The best part is how little of an impact it had.

monty python kick GIF

I think there is something to this. It reminds me of the Bush shoe throwing episode back in the day. No way Bush had the reflexes to avoid that loafer that was launched at point blank range. He had to be tipped ahead of time and was totally ready for it.
This will always be one of the funniest things in politics
shoe throwing GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT