ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Jill Biden talking to Joe like he's a toddler?

Because mentally that's where he's at. Sleepy joe is a vegetable and Jill is an awful human

You are the one that says Biden cannot when I have seen him do so with my own 2 eyes. Now, can I get an answer?

Sure, he can drive a car……..I’d rather it was yours than mine. Also, I would like to see last nights version of Biden drive a vehicle

Even when it's proven Biden is done, your only rhetoric is but Trump. Hilarious, your denial is the reason why Trump will be a 2 term President come November.
Damn people like you are bitter idiots. Even when I say that Biden needs to go you still get outraged. Btw are you voting Trump?

When have we seen Trump drive? I know Biden has been seen driving to promote electric vehicles.
You are getting desperate now.

Here is a video of Trump driving a car … a big beautiful car in fact.

Reactions: Hawked
Btw are you voting Trump?
Absolutely, and he will win. I really don't care for Trump but he is the better choice to me. I don't want my President to be my friend or my grandpa. I want him to run the damn country successfully and before covid happened, he did a good job... his term was better than Bidens. Well at least you are seeing reality now, I commend you on that.

Reactions: coorsoriginal02
I guess you did not see Reagan towards the end of his second term.

Reagan may have been as bad or worse but cable news was in its infancy and the internet and social media were not yet available. His dementia was much better hidden from the public.

Reactions: ericram
Reagan may have been as bad or worse but cable news was in its infancy and the internet and social media were not yet available. His dementia was much better hidden from the public.
Very very true. We got just the nightly news at 6:30. It was pretty obvious Nancy was running the country. It was a much simpler time.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Wow, watched this another couple times. Hate to say it but not sure I can vote for Biden. He is gone. Look at his face. The decline is accelerating.

And I definitely do not appreciate Jill and the other handlers blowing smoke up our asses. Wtf.
The national media (except for FOX) has been lying to the American public about Joe’s mental acuity. Last night the lies were exposed.

Last night will pass, already has, and Joe Biden will be the Democrat nominee along with Kamala Harris. He will have smart people in his administration to assist him and will certainly be a hundred times better than trump. Like Joe said, it's difficult to debate a liar, and that's all trump really had last night. We all remember the shit show administration during the trump regime, and if he's elected, that first one will pale in comparison with his next one.
Rrrrriiiiggggghhhhhttttt. 😉

If Biden does eventually step aside, it will need to come from Jill's urging.

And I think he will.
I don’t think so….he’s a stubborn, lifelong politician. He won’t willingly go and Jill likes being the First Lady too much to try to talk some sense into Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT