ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump wearing that ridiculous bandage?

I think it's pretty funny that he wore a maxipad on the side of his face for an entire week and now his ear looks basically normal just a day later.
Reverse of Biden. Almost normal one day, then falling off bikes and down stairs and talking to dead people during speeches. Life comes at you fast.

Reverse of Biden. Almost normal one day, then falling off bikes and down stairs and talking to dead people during speeches. Life comes at you fast.
Have to listened to his speech? It is definitely not normal. It's one bizarre rant after another. And then people cheer.

Reactions: torbee
Trump got new band-aids

0020a12b-800.jpg

So we
Have to listened to his speech? It is definitely not normal. It's one bizarre rant after another. And then people cheer.
So weird how you have so many posts swearing there was nothing wrong at all with Biden the entire time it was obvious just how bad he was. And now your giving that same diagnosis to someone not even remotely in as bad as shape as he was when you were claiming he was fine.

No one believes you. The receipts are all over this board.

Hold Up Wait A Minute GIF by ABC Network

So let me get this straight. There was an assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate. The bullet dang near took his head off if he hadn't moved at the last second and we're 4 pages into a bitch and moan thread about the size of the bandage? I get Trump is the worst ever, but talk about living rent free.

• Haha
Reactions: PoopandBoogers
Oh lovely the old republican go to. Live as you may.
We are talking about things that look stupid in this thread. What makes a bandage over a bullet hole dumber than someone putting two masks on? I’d say a bandage on a bullet hole is way more necessary than two masks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT