ADVERTISEMENT

Why No Israel Flags?

Yom Kippur Israel GIF

Reactions: Moral
Because Biden's foreign policy success is heavily weighted in the outcome of two former soviet republics fighting it out.

A loss for Ukraine is a foreign policy loss for Biden. Flying the flag is a combination of supporting their candidiate as well as virtue signaling.

Last edited:
Because Biden's foreign policy success is heavily weighted in the outcome of two former soviet republics fighting it out.

A loss for Ukraine is a foreign policy loss for Biden. Flying the flag is a combination of supporting their candidiate as well as virtue signaling.
Biden’s foreign policy success is stopping my neighbor that flies American, Ukraine, and often time Harley flags from putting up an Israeli flag?

Flying a flag of any kind is signaling. Whether it’s virtuous is in the eye of the beholder.

If only Ron Johnson would have thought about galvanizing Republican support for the bill with the waving flag addendum, things would have been passed much sooner.

Reactions: Moral and nelly02
In Sioux City i’ve seen an equal amount of Israel flags to Ukraine flags, both of which add up to exactly zero.
I'm sure you saw Jerrod Degeorgia died? I'm still kind of in shock. He was a hell of a guy. You ever go to Bandits games?

Btw **** this stupid thread. Lol

I'm for aid to all three countries in the recent House legislation.

But the Democrat flag flying stunt was beyond cringy.

Obviously staged. Obviously attempting to poke the Republicans in the eye that also voted along with them to get approval.

If they really wanted bipartisan legislation like they say they do, they should have avoided the rub it in your face moment.

But they really don't and it's always been about the social media moment for the entire Democrat party just as it is for a few of the crazies on the R side. Gross. And it's BS like this stunt that actually keeps anything real from getting done more often than it does now in this hyperpartisan state we find ourselves in.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm sure you saw Jerrod Degeorgia died? I'm still kind of in shock. He was a hell of a guy. You ever go to Bandits games?

Btw **** this stupid thread. Lol
I did. What did he die from?

Last edited:
While I think all the pro-palestine protests are disgusting, and believe Israel has a right to exist peacefully with our support, I also have a hard time throwing support behind Israel to the point where I'd put a flag in my yard.

This is a war that's been going on, hot and cold, for many generations. Israel isn't totally clean here.

For the purposes of this particular conflict, which is just another battle in the war that will rage on with no end, Israel is in the right to want to exterminate Hamas, and Gaza elected Hamas with an overwhelming majority of the vote, so my tolerance for civilian casualties is higher than normal (how many true civilian non-combatants are still there really?). It still doesn't deserve to be "celebrated" with a flag.

Now...I don't have a Ukraine flag up and would never allow a political sign in my yard either.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT