ADVERTISEMENT

Why not blitz?

Hawkfan_08

HB Legend
Nov 9, 2002
North Liberty
I've asked this a few times and I just don't understand.

You have one of the worst QBs in terms of interceptions and your front 4 weren't getting the job done. The linebacker took themselves out of many plays biting on play action and we know the tackling was horrible.

We can complain about Nestor all we want but we left him out to dry with no help. He struggled in that situation.

So why not help? Why not speed up the QB? Why not press and make him throw over the top with safety help?

I'm not a defensive coach but please tell me what Parker did to change this game?

I've asked this a few times and I just don't understand.

You have one of the worst QBs in terms of interceptions and your front 4 weren't getting the job done. The linebacker took themselves out of many plays biting on play action and we know the tackling was horrible.

We can complain about Nestor all we want but we left him out to dry with no help. He struggled in that situation.

So why not help? Why not speed up the QB? Why not press and make him throw over the top with safety help?

I'm not a defensive coach but please tell me what Parker did to change this game?
I have no idea why they did not blitz. It was not like the soft coverage s*** was working!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT