ADVERTISEMENT

Wigginton....He Gone

No Evelyn is not. His Freshman Year at Nebraska he shot 13.3% from 3, and his next 2 seasons at Valparaiso he shot 38.3 and 30.6 that averages out to be 27.4 Lewis on the other hand shot 30.8, and 28.8 for an average of 29.8 rounding to the nearest whole number for both gives Evelyn an average if 27 and Lewis an average of 30. Before you argue numbers with someone make sure you can do simple math.

Oh my. I hope this is a troll account, or this is an embarrassing indictment on the Iowa public school system.

* (I’ve included a link to the word “indictment,” because I’m positive you don’t know what it means: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/indictment - you’re welcome)
From what I’ve been able to gather, Hayes_30 does a pretty good job replicating the IQ level of most posters on cyclonefanatic. I’m going to call it an embarrassing indictment on Ames College, and leave it at that.

No Evelyn is not. His Freshman Year at Nebraska he shot 13.3% from 3, and his next 2 seasons at Valparaiso he shot 38.3 and 30.6 that averages out to be 27.4 Lewis on the other hand shot 30.8, and 28.8 for an average of 29.8 rounding to the nearest whole number for both gives Evelyn an average if 27 and Lewis an average of 30. Before you argue numbers with someone make sure you can do simple math.

I see you're an ISU grad.

Morris is getting paid under 2 Million per year, you suck at math.
Actually his total career projection according to the sites that do those projections predict his next contract to be over 10 million a year and the salaries are extremely inflated so he could get more for a 4 year deal. If he gets anymore after that hes doing pretty good
He wasn’t arguing he wasn’t doing good. 100 million does seem like a stretch.

Ho Lee Stupid.

ff76ea17b34603104dc637398a634173--teaching-math-teaching-ideas.jpg

Hawks haven't won in Hilton in nearly 20 years so not too worried lol. Especially with those guards...woof! When CMac himself is your best guard by far its gonna be a TOUGH year.

LOL

LMAO you are comparing apples and oranges. Jackson and Leech will likely play spot minutes this year. Joe T and Fredrick are going to be pure rotational players! One of them may very well start! Absolute disaster in the making.

Joe T wont be on Iowas campus more than 2 years mark my words.

LOL

This post will never stop being funny.

Reactions: Ronman
LOL

LOL

This post will never stop being funny.

Whar did all the clown fans run off to all of a sudden?

Good thing Pollard is sending out letters to fans to chill about all the losses in December and keep sending in donations.

Reactions: TCOOL
I bet Iowa state will compete next year. Have a lot of young four stars sitting in the bench that had potential nba guys in front of them. They will get a grad transfer. Jacobsen, Nixon, Halliburton and conditt all come back. They will compete
Lol

Jacobsen, Bolton and Nixon have already showed they can consistently score double figures at the college level. That is a nice core for Haliburton to work with. Solomon Young is also back. After Garza and Weiskamp the Hawks have no proven scorers. That is trouble.

Good thing Iowa doesn’t have any proven scorers. How bad would have the 16 point beat down been if Iowa had any scorers?

But at least the clowns had enough offensive firepower to tie the game at 2. It was a close as they would be for the rest of the game.

That’s a big ole CyTwins YIKES.

Good thing Iowa doesn’t have any proven scorers. How bad would have the 16 point beat down been if Iowa had any scorers?

But at least the clowns had enough offensive firepower to tie the game at 2. It was a close as they would be for the rest of the game.

That’s a big ole CyTwins YIKES.
Appears the ISU gig is 5 miles over Prohm the tongue chewer's head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT