ADVERTISEMENT

Wigginton....He Gone

Jacobson got dominated when he got outside of undersized Big 12 lineups. Tyler Cook destroyed him and Kaleb Wesson humiliated him.

By what measure is Conditt better that Nunge?

Recruit ranking:
Conditt: .8681, 327th in his class
Nunge: .8797, 202nd in his class

It's stupid to even be arguing this. Conditt scored 2 ppg and 1.7 rpg and ISU had no post depth. He has no offensive game whatsoever. Nunge can score in the post and shoot outside.

Considering ISU homers think he's so good at defense, it's amusing that he got only 4 minutes against OSU when their entire offense runs through Wesson.

So "you can do this too" but as usual, there is no basis of fact.

I'm a big Nunge fan but he has shown almost nothing as to being a stud. Does he have potential yes. Conditt is reported to be a true 7 footer now and still has a 7'6 Wingspan. He is starting to figure out how to play in his 7 foot body after having 2 growth spurts between HS and now. He started out as a 6'1 Guard and grew to a 6'5 Guard, and now is a 7'0 Center. He still has all the guard skills he had before he has just became more coordinated as a 7 footer now.

I'm a big Nunge fan but he has shown almost nothing as to being a stud. Does he have potential yes. Conditt is reported to be a true 7 footer now and still has a 7'6 Wingspan. He is starting to figure out how to play in his 7 foot body after having 2 growth spurts between HS and now. He started out as a 6'1 Guard and grew to a 6'5 Guard, and now is a 7'0 Center. He still has all the guard skills he had before he has just became more coordinated as a 7 footer now.
Are you guys going to argue about 2 guys that have basically done nothing so far in their careers? That will change but dear god.

At least pretend to know what you're talking about before spouting off.

It consists of Connor, the bench player who dominated Halliburton head to head.

Joe Toussaint
CJ Fredrick
Bakari Evelyn - grad transfer

Plus, Joe will in all likelihood play frequently at SG while Pat is at SF.

By the way, didn't the team in Ames start a few freshman last year?

I'm sorry how could I forget the transfer that literally no other P5 program in the country bothered to contact. That's one of the worst backcourts in college bball next year.

Are you guys going to argue about 2 guys that have basically done nothing so far in their careers? That will change but dear god.

Mines_bigger_close_up_1000x.jpg

Reactions: StatisticsLie
Well golly gee that sounds tremendous. With all that talent you should make the final four or at least elite eight again this year. Unless of course Prom underachieves again like he did last year. A coach with NBA talent on the team but middle school skills as a coach. So disappointing.

I'm sorry how could I forget the transfer that literally no other P5 program in the country bothered to contact. That's one of the worst backcourts in college bball next year.
How will they do in Ames this year? That really determines whether we will see your sorry a$$ after 12/12...

Then it should be an easy win for the cyclones in Ames. If what you say is true you should throttle the hapless, guardless hawkeyes. We'll see.

LMAO the Big 12 MBB Scholar athlete of the year? He got in a teammates face who cares grow a pair! Called taking leadership.

I don't give a rat's ass how he does in the classroom. That doesn't change the fact that he's a huge penile chancre sore and definitely deserved to get his bell rung by Pemsl. You don't even know WTF you are talking about, he tried to pull some BS with Connor Mac and he nearly caught the dead as a result. If he pulls that crap again he'll be eating his own teeth. He might do well in the classroom, but he's got no class.

How will they do in Ames this year? That really determines whether we will see your sorry a$$ after 12/12...

Hawks haven't won in Hilton in nearly 20 years so not too worried lol. Especially with those guards...woof! When CMac himself is your best guard by far its gonna be a TOUGH year.

Well golly gee that sounds tremendous. With all that talent you should make the final four or at least elite eight again this year. Unless of course Prom underachieves again like he did last year. A coach with NBA talent on the team but middle school skills as a coach. So disappointing.
Sounds about like Iowa Football. All that NFL talent every year and only marginal or mediocre Bowls to show for it.

Hawks haven't won in Hilton in nearly 20 years so not too worried lol. Especially with those guards...woof! When CMac himself is your best guard by far its gonna be a TOUGH year.
Hey I'm not worried. See you in December, tough guy.

Sounds about like Iowa Football. All that NFL talent every year and only marginal or mediocre Bowls to show for it.

The Rose and Outback Bowls are now marginal? Lmfao. Clown trolls are hilarious.

Imagine Lames if ISU ever won an Orange Bowl like Kirk has. They'd probably give Campbell the keys to the city.

The Rose and Outback Bowls are now marginal? Lmfao. Clown trolls are hilarious.

Imagine Lames if ISU ever won an Orange Bowl like Kirk has. They'd probably give Campbell the keys to the city.

Does Kirk not have a pair of keys to Iowa City? If he don't, idk who does tbh

Wieskamp is better than anyone isu has at guard and it’s not even close. And those clone post players....WOOF!

Reactions: BBHawk
Wieskamp is better than anyone isu has at guard and it’s not even close. And those clone post players....WOOF!

Poor kid is gonna need to drop 30+ a night minimum with that supporting cast. Thank goodness for Fran he grew up a Hawkeye fan.

I don't give a rat's ass how he does in the classroom. That doesn't change the fact that he's a huge penile chancre sore and definitely deserved to get his bell rung by Pemsl. You don't even know WTF you are talking about, he tried to pull some BS with Connor Mac and he nearly caught the dead as a result. If he pulls that crap again he'll be eating his own teeth. He might do well in the classroom, but he's got no class.
Haha bro you got it all twisted. Pemsl took the charge, Jacobson somewhat stand and watches the ball hit the rim while standing by him, turns and got bumped by Moss and stands there because of the bump by Moss, Cmac grabs Jacobson like dude with little dog syndrome, Moss one hand shoves Jacobson they all 3 shove each other a bit, Jacobson walks away, Pemsl runs up pushed Jacobson from behind like a real bad ass, they shove each other, and everything is broke up. Pemsl won't try that in Ames because more than likely he will be matched up with Young and Pemsl is not man enough to **** with Young. Cmac, and Pemsl were to blame for the whole thing. The video below will show exactly what I described.

Last edited:
Haha bro you got it all twisted. Pemsl took the charge, Jacobson somewhat stand and watches the ball hit the rim while standing by him, turns and got bumped by Moss and stands there because of the bump by Moss, Cmac grabs Jacobson like dude with little dog syndrome, Moss one hand shoves Jacobson they all 3 shove each other a bit, Jacobson walks away, Pemsl runs up pushed Jacobson from behind like a real bad ass, they shove each other, and everything is broke up. Pemsl won't try that in Ames because more than likely he will be matched up with Young and Pemsl is not man enough to **** with Young. Cmac, and Pemsl were to blame for the whole thing. The video below will show exactly what I described.

Reality: Moss and Jacobson inadvertently bump causing Jacobson to act like a little whiny b!tch and bump Moss back while talking trash. Connor interjects and tells him to get his sorry @ss down the court where he belongs.

All of Carver breaks into a scoreboard chant.

Last edited:
Reactions: unoHawkeye

Rewatch the video. Look how many Iowa state players are even on that side of the court. Jacobsen is the ONLY one and he slowly walks by jamming his body into Moss. He was definitely asking for something.

Cordell definitely looked bad jumping off the court to go after jacobsen. But to say Jacobsen played no part in is a completely bias perspective, tainted by your fandom.

Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
Poor kid is gonna need to drop 30+ a night minimum with that supporting cast. Thank goodness for Fran he grew up a Hawkeye fan.
Not that worried about scoring with Garza inside and Wieskamp outside. I'm more curious who is going to hit outside shots for the clones this year. Unless Haliburton can change his shot from the rocket launcher motion, he won't be able to get anything off with anyone playing him up close. Hopefully things don't go south for Haliburton like they did for Wigginton and his coach just gives up on trying to develop him into a better player.

Not that worried about scoring with Garza inside and Wieskamp outside. I'm more curious who is going to hit outside shots for the clones this year. Unless Haliburton can change his shot from the rocket launcher motion, he won't be able to get anything off with anyone playing him up close. Hopefully things don't go south for Haliburton like they did for Wigginton and his coach just gives up on trying to develop him into a better player.

Who is going to hit outside shots for the Clones?

Haliburton - 49 career made 3 pointers in frosh year.
Bolton - 52 career made 3 pointers in frosh year.
Nixon - 152 career made 3 pointers.

Get to know the names Tre Jackson and Marcedus Leech as well. Both can fill it up.

How many career 3s have McCaffrey, Fredrick, Toussaint and your stud transfer hit? Connor hit 7 at a 22% clip as a freshman. Ha wowzas! Bucket getter right there.

Yeah Jacobson is a freakin saint.

Also your coach looks like a fool.

Get to know the names Tre Jackson and Marcedus Leech as well. Both can fill it up.

How many career 3s have McCaffrey, Fredrick, Toussaint and your stud transfer hit? Connor hit 7 at a 22% clip as a freshman. Ha wowzas! Bucket getter right there.

Bolton and Nixon are inefficient chuckers.

Bolton was a bench player for a 14 win PSU. His defense is horrendous. For a so called offensive player his PER was an abysmal 11.8.

Funny you rant about what Toussaint and Fredrick have done and then immediately jump into Leech and Jackson and how great they will be. I guess your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'll take our incoming freshman over yours. PMac is rated higher than all of yours, the only 247 4 star from either class, and Fredrick is higher rated than Leech.

247 ratings:
Fredrick .8832
Toussaint .8839

Jackson .8924
Leech .8722

Reactions: buchs
Connor hit 7 at a 22% clip as a freshman. Ha wowzas! Bucket getter right there.

Head to head:
Connor: 21 minutes, 12 points, 5 assists, 3 boards
Halliburton: 36 min, 10 points, 5 assists, 1 board

I guess Tyrese couldn't stop that bucket getter!

Reactions: buchs

Haliburton will never get his shot off effectively against teams that defend him closely, unless he changes that terrible rocket launcher shooting motion. And like another poster mentioned, Bolton and Nixon are inefficient chuckers....and doubt Bolton will even be granted a waiver to play this year. Nice try though.

You are also really smart to avoid discussing post players. Garza is going to have a field day against isu's mediocre interior players.

Last edited:
Haliburton will never get his shot off effectively against teams that defend him closely, unless he changes that terrible rocket launcher shooting motion. And like another poster mentioned, Bolton and Nixon are inefficient chuckers....and doubt Bolton will even be granted a waiver to play this year. Nice try though.

You are also really smart to avoid discussing post players. Garza is going to have a field day against isu's mediocre interior players.
Garza will have some trouble with Conditt's length, athleticism, and his shot blocking skills. We all seen what a health Young did to Cook in Ames 2 years ago and I don't think it's to crazy to think he could shut Garza down too Young is an elite post defender becasue of his strength and length as well.

CyTwins returns with ID #32.

Yikes

Reality: Moss and Jacobson inadvertently bump causing Jacobson to act like a little whiny b!tch and bump Moss back while talking trash. Connor interjects and tells him to get his sorry @ss down the court where he belongs.

Pemsl should have been ejected. But these things happen......

Cyclone players instigated nastiness at the end of the game, though.

Garza will have some trouble with Conditt's length, athleticism, and his shot blocking skills. We all seen what a health Young did to Cook in Ames 2 years ago and I don't think it's to crazy to think he could shut Garza down too Young is an elite post defender becasue of his strength and length as well.

If you watch the highlights from that game, Young was also guarding Nunge a lot and the true freshman scored 16 points on 50% shooting.

I remember Cyclone posts from this past fall about how they didn't need Young and that he wouldn't even be a part of their rotation this year. Now they'll have us believe he's the 2nd coming of Bill Laimbeer.

Reactions: buchs and HerkyFan

How are you comparing Garza’s offensive game to Cook’s? Completely different and Garza is much more skilled. Not worried about anybody isu has inside. Curious, do you think Haliburton will try to change his shooting motion, now that he will be a featured player and likely guarded more closely?

Pemsl should have been ejected. But these things happen......

Cyclone players instigated nastiness at the end of the game, though.
Your crazy coach should have been ejected.

If you watch the highlights from that game, Young was also guarding Nunge a lot and the true freshman scored 16 points on 50% shooting.

I remember Cyclone posts from this past fall about how they didn't need Young and that he wouldn't even be a part of their rotation this year. Now they'll have us believe he's the 2nd coming of Bill Laimbeer.

I for one never said that. Young has more than proved what he was worth on the floor. Holding Mo Bamba in check the 1 game they had him on him instead of Lard, and goes to to toe with Doka from Kansas and always gives Doka fits. Was I comfortable with the bigs we had last season without Young? Yes. Did i think we would be better without him? No.

I for one never said that. Young has more than proved what he was worth on the floor. Holding Mo Bamba in check the 1 game they had him on him instead of Lard, and goes to to toe with Doka from Kansas and always gives Doka fits. Was I comfortable with the bigs we had last season without Young? Yes. Did i think we would be better without him? No.
Good lord you are slanted. Young sucks, he has always sucked, and he's not worth going to someone else's message board to discuss.

Coaches never EVER put their hands on opposing teams players. Prohm did it TWICE during that game.

Meanwhile Fran storms after the refs and accuses them of throwing a game they had no chance to win and humiliating the entire university in the process. Let's not forget he did everything in his power to have the voice of the Hawkeyes fired. What a pure class act that absolute jerk off is.

Bolton and Nixon are inefficient chuckers.

Bolton was a bench player for a 14 win PSU. His defense is horrendous. For a so called offensive player his PER was an abysmal 11.8.

Funny you rant about what Toussaint and Fredrick have done and then immediately jump into Leech and Jackson and how great they will be. I guess your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'll take our incoming freshman over yours. PMac is rated higher than all of yours, the only 247 4 star from either class, and Fredrick is higher rated than Leech.

247 ratings:
Fredrick .8832
Toussaint .8839

Jackson .8924
Leech .8722

LMAO you are comparing apples and oranges. Jackson and Leech will likely play spot minutes this year. Joe T and Fredrick are going to be pure rotational players! One of them may very well start! Absolute disaster in the making.

Joe T wont be on Iowas campus more than 2 years mark my words.

Coaches never EVER put their hands on opposing teams players. Prohm did it TWICE during that game.

Meanwhile Fran storms after the refs and accuses them of throwing a game they had no chance to win and humiliating the entire university in the process. Let's not forget he did everything in his power to have the voice of the Hawkeyes fired. What a pure class act that absolute jerk off is.
At least Fran doesn’t go around grabbing opposing players. I now understand more why Wigginton didn’t like Prohm. Prohm really screwed him over.

Sounds a lot like crybaby Jamie Pollard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT