ADVERTISEMENT

Will Deion be in a similar situation to KF soon?

Colorado is looking like shit, especially the offense the last two weeks. Deions son is the QB. Seems like Colorado fans might be feeling something similar to Iowa fans soon
Deon's son likely makes more $$ than BF. (Sarcasm..but maybe true?)

• Haha
Reactions: desihawk
Smart coaches are learning how to defend Colorado (i.e QB) … TCU and Nebraska = average and don’t think they knew what to expect. Oregon and USC = smart coaches who know how to defend.

Maybe… just maybe … despite the bling and preaching and his famous friends on the sideline - Prime is not the coach Prime and the national media make him out to be. Recruiting is important - but you have to know how to coach that talent.

Will Justin Trudeau be in the same situation as the newly elected school board president at Oskaloosa? It seems the residents of that South Central Iowa town might being feeling the same as the Canucks soon.

Smart coaches are learning how to defend Colorado (i.e QB) … TCU and Nebraska = average and don’t think they knew what to expect. Oregon and USC = smart coaches who know how to defend.

Maybe… just maybe … despite the bling and preaching and his famous friends on the sideline - Prime is not the coach Prime and the national media make him out to be. Recruiting is important - but you have to know how to coach that talent.
USC doesn't know how to defend anything. Their D is as terrible as they are every year.

Colorado is looking like shit, especially the offense the last two weeks. Deions son is the QB. Seems like Colorado fans might be feeling something similar to Iowa fans soon
So if Colorado's offense looks like shit, what does Iowa's offense look like to you?

Deion has been on campus less than a year. Give him another off season to build his roster, buying and cutting players, and he’ll be winning Big 12 titles in no time and playing in the playoffs. I’m as sick of the same Deion stories every week, but it’s impressive what he’s done in Boulder.

Kirk and Iowa are like a plane that’s lost one engine and they’re reassuring passengers that the loud noises coming from the second are nothing to worry about.

Reactions: BetterLuckNextTime
Deion has been on campus less than a year. Give him another off season to build his roster, buying and cutting players, and he’ll be winning Big 12 titles in no time and playing in the playoffs. I’m as sick of the same Deion stories every week, but it’s impressive what he’s done in Boulder.

Kirk and Iowa are like a plane that’s lost one engine and they’re reassuring passengers that the loud noises coming from the second are nothing to worry about.
You have no idea if that will happen. So far his team is pretty entertaining but that’s all they are. Yes they’re much improved from hot garbage but he’s got to get way way better in the trenches.

Not a fan of Deion at all but he’s building a program with excitement and talent. Kirk is watching his program being driven straight into the ditch by his oldest boy.

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Not a fan of Deion at all but he’s building a program with excitement and talent. Kirk is watching his program being driven straight into the ditch by his oldest boy.
It’s funny watching posters who were rooting so hard for him to fail to have suddenly fall silent. I think most people expected him to fail spectacularly, and now that he has eclipsed even the most optimistic predictions so far, nobody wants to give credit where credit is due. It’s unheard of, and incredibly impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
No feelings about Deion one way or the other since I've never paid attention to anything he says. I get sick of premature pandering and accolades no matter who it is. He's 5 games into his tenure at CU. Wake me up as soon as he wins something.

It’s funny watching posters who were rooting so hard for him to fail to have suddenly fall silent. I think most people expected him to fail spectacularly, and now that he has eclipsed even the most optimistic predictions so far, nobody wants to give credit where credit is due. It’s unheard of, and incredibly impressive.
Unheard of? Being 3-2 after 5 games? He’s brought in some really good skill players, but they are getting killed on both sides of the line now. Is winning 4-5 games incredibly impressive?

Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Unheard of? Being 3-2 after 5 games? He’s brought in some really good skill players, but they are getting killed on both sides of the line now. Is winning 4-5 games incredibly impressive?
He's doing fairly well in his first season. a few more years, maybe the shiny new thing begins to dull a bit?

COLORADO WON 4 TOTAL GAMES THE PREVIOUS TWO SEASONS. Won 1 game last year. I think most objective people would say Colorado will most likely win at least 6 games and go bowling this year. That’s insane.

COLORADO WON 4 TOTAL GAMES THE PREVIOUS TWO SEASONS. Won 1 game last year. I think most objective people would say Colorado will most likely win at least 6 games and go bowling this year. That’s insane.
He’s got a completely upgraded roster at almost every position. If he were to come into the same situation before NIL and 80 new players what would his record be? Kudos to him for his ability to relate to players but he didn’t take over a shitty roster and “coach them up.”

He’s got a completely upgraded roster at almost every position. If he were to come into the same situation before NIL and 80 new players what would his record be? Kudos to him for his ability to relate to players but he didn’t take over a shitty roster and “coach them up.”
And? Everyone has access to the same tools he does. And I highly doubt Colorado is sitting on a mountain of cash considering how long they’ve sucked. You’re just a hater bro. Try not to hate, instead elevate.

Sanders has created excitement and interest in a moribund program. I don't care for him, but it's disingenuous to claim that he hasn't made things happen there.
Yes, usc's defense sucks. But colorado actually did something in the second half of today's game on O unlike Iowa at psu where boy blunders offense was trash the entire game.
No, the Iowa and colorado situations aren't remotely alike.

Reactions: Typical Situation
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT