ADVERTISEMENT

Will Harris pardon Trump if she wins?

Post Trump, we need to do what we can to ensure we never allow another traitorous politician like him develop. No pardon, and let him die alone in prison should his term be long enough. Make him an example.

We need to do what we can to discourage Vance, Hawley, Gaetz, etc., from trying to follow his playbook to power.

Post Trump, we need to do what we can to ensure we never allow another traitorous politician like him develop. No pardon, and let him die alone in prison should his term be long enough. Make him an example.

We need to do what we can to discourage Vance, Hawley, Gaetz, etc., from trying to follow his playbook to power.

Be kinda funny for her to pardon him for stealing the documents, but not all the other stuff.
Have him accept the pardon, admitting guilt. Now the underlying premise for the lying about taking them, and trying to hide them (obstruction) is easily proven with the admission he took them, knowingly.

Try him and jail him for the associated stuff, now that the proof he knowingly took them is in the acceptance of the pardon....

Reactions: VodkaSam
Let him burn. Who gives a shit if OP and MAGA don't like it. F them!
BlueAnon alert. I am just fine with Trump being convicted and have never voted or supported the man. Was simply asking a question as it certainly will come up when she wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: VodkaSam
I have no clue to where her principles would guide her if that were her only consideration. But she's putting on a pragmatic/moderate front because that's what the political calculation requires right now, I can't say what that will look like in this hypothetical.

My own preference would be to choose whichever avenue will bring the Republican party and a critical mass of its base back to reality, back to being a 'normal' political party. And I'm not sure the pardon or not pardon will make a difference in that.
This is the most logical and well thought out response in this entire thread. The rest is just BlueAnon talk.

Last edited:
He’s going to get convicted for treason for what he did with the government top secret documents. Hell, I might make a deal with Putin to get what he knows about Trump. I’m sure Vlad would want something from us.
One hopes but this country is in bizzaro world so who knows?

If I was Biden I would have tried to broker a deal with him in 2021 that included an admission of guilt, lying about the election and a promise to never run for office again.

After witnessing Donald Trump’s conduct since 2021….Harris should absolutely not, I hope he spends a fair chunk of time behind bars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT