ADVERTISEMENT

Will Harris pardon Trump if she wins?

6 months of having to listen to word salad will drive her numbers down.

Main thing she has going for her now is she isn't Trump. He'll be gone and her numbers will go down.

We can revisit in 10 months :)
With a codicil that Fox News and right wing BS media will be lying about her from day one. They will never allow the nation to be unified. We could be if they weren't allowed to lie to the American public day after day after day. They are our enemy. So once again, because of that, people won't be given facts about what her administration is accomplishing. We, again, are the dumbest populace in the world.

No logic or ability to see that these new fake Republicans are lying their asses off to the American people. We don't have the intellect to see through their BS. THAT's why her approval rating won't be what it should be.

With a codicil that Fox News and right wing BS media will be lying about her from day one. They will never allow the nation to be unified. We could be if they weren't allowed to lie to the American public day after day after day. They are our enemy. So once again, because of that, people won't be given facts about what her administration is accomplishing. We, again, are the dumbest populace in the world.

No logic or ability to see that these new fake Republicans are lying their asses off to the American people. We don't have the intellect to see through their BS. THAT's why her approval rating won't be what it should be.
Yep. Harris could give us the greatest economy ever, solve every problem we have, and turn America into total and complete bliss, and Rs would still claim she's worthless.

Fair enough.

I think she just sinks back to her record low VP numbers once Trump is out of the picture.

I place very, very little stock in VP approval polls. Far too many people seem to have exaggerated ideas of what the VP can actually do, when per the constitution, the VP by design has very little in the way of formal power, and essentially was created solely as a 5th wheel in case anything happened to POTUS.

She didn’t do all that well as a democrat candidate.
She seems to have learned from at least some of the mistakes she made back then. Whether that’s enough to beat Trump is another question.

But the record low numbers were largely generated by too many in the right wing media parroting MAGA. Take that away, I'd bet her numbers wouldn't be what they are. When is the last time anyone really gave a crap about the VEEP?
When the VP became a black woman. She's been attacked from Day 1 on the job like no other VP I have seen in my lifetime.

Trump will once again insert himself into the presidential candidacy in 2028, even if it's from a prison cell. Book it.
Trump is one of the most unhealthy 78 years olds I have ever seen. If you watch his golfing video with Bryson he can hardly catch his breath when he gets back on the cart. I would honestly be surprised if he didn’t have a heart attack over the course of the next four years.

Absolutely NO to pardon. F him. F. his followers. Now if she wants to grant him clemency when he is eating out of a straw on his deathbed hospice care. Sure.

He has ruined so many lives. He has no redeeming qualities. Let him rot in jail.

Reactions: Huey Grey
I place very, very little stock in VP approval polls. Far too many people seem to have exaggerated ideas of what the VP can actually do, when per the constitution, the VP by design has very little in the way of formal power, and essentially was created solely as a 5th wheel in case anything happened to POTUS.

She seems to have learned from at least some of the mistakes she made back then. Whether that’s enough to beat Trump is another question.
She will beat Trump easily. 2028 She will lose big if she doesn’t have a metamorphosis

Trump will be full blown dementia by 2028 and not even in the political conversation IMO.

Reactions: Huey Grey
But the record low numbers were largely generated by too many in the right wing media parroting MAGA. Take that away, I'd bet her numbers wouldn't be what they are. When is the last time anyone really gave a crap about the VEEP?
She wasn’t popular with D’s when she ran for president. Blaming right wing media for her unpopularity is disingenuous.

She will beat Trump easily. 2028 She will lose big if she doesn’t have a metamorphosis

Trump will be full blown dementia by 2028 and not even in the political conversation IMO.
If she wins in November I’d have to give her the early edge on reelection in ‘28. NOTE: I’m only saying that because our political history, particularly post-WW2, tells us that if all things are equal, the incumbent is likely to win a 2nd term.

Trump for example imo likely wins in ‘20 if not for covid.

Cheney was highly respected. Quayle was ignored after the potato incident. Granted, we didn't have social media then. Nobody has been attacked like Kamala from the right wing media and MAGA idiots.
Cheney was highly respected??!?!? Please do explain.

Trump is one of the most unhealthy 78 years olds I have ever seen. If you watch his golfing video with Bryson he can hardly catch his breath when he gets back on the cart. I would honestly be surprised if he didn’t have a heart attack over the course of the next four years.
He slurs his words, has to clutch at the lecturn when he speaks, wheezes and gasps for air, and clearly is suffering from cognitive decline. Luckily for him you’ve been hauling his water since 2015 here to keep him relevant.

Reactions: Joes Place
All signs point to Trump having a major enthusiasm deficiency against Harris. Rally sizes, volunteers, small donors, yard signs. It looks abundantly clear that Harris voters are far more energized.

It also looks likely that Harris will take most independents.

So the question is how Trump gets enough votes? And the answer is he probably doesn't. His best chance at this point is that Harris can't get to 270 without Georgia, GA slow rolls their count past certification day, and SCOTUS gets to decide a other election.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT