ADVERTISEMENT

Will Murray show up for the 4th game?

Iowa grad 1975

Rookie
Gold Member
May 22, 2020
Coach Brown has continued to start Keegan for all 3 games but when he didn't perform he got a quick hook. The first two games he made 1 of 6 shots and played 16 minutes each game. In the last game he started again and played a total of 22 minutes. He was 2 of 7 from the field which included 1 of 5 from 3. That's 1 for 9 from 3 in 3 games. You can see he is struggling mentally and his teammates are encouraging him during timeouts. Do you think maybe Brown brings him off the bench kind of like Fran did when he was a freshman? He set some kind of rookie record for made 3's so he obviously has the ability. I don't recall him struggling like this in either year at Iowa but the NBA is totally different. Here's hoping that today is his day and they go back to Sacramental up 3-1.

Coach Brown has continued to start Keegan for all 3 games but when he didn't perform he got a quick hook. The first two games he made 1 of 6 shots and played 16 minutes each game. In the last game he started again and played a total of 22 minutes. He was 2 of 7 from the field which included 1 of 5 from 3. That's 1 for 9 from 3 in 3 games. You can see he is struggling mentally and his teammates are encouraging him during timeouts. Do you think maybe Brown brings him off the bench kind of like Fran did when he was a freshman? He set some kind of rookie record for made 3's so he obviously has the ability. I don't recall him struggling like this in either year at Iowa but the NBA is totally different. Here's hoping that today is his day and they go back to Sacramental up 3-1.
He has so far!

Reactions: nwhawkincr
Keegan wont stay down for long. He is phenominal at the game of basketball. He can play with anyone. We all saw it. Calm, confident, when to shoot, when to pass. He can do it all.

-Fran McCaffery

Reactions: Torg
I don't watch the NBA much anymore, but I keep hearing how the playoff game is much different than the regular season game. If so, he's simply reliving his rookie status in the first couple of games

Reactions: hawkosx
I don't watch the NBA much anymore, but I keep hearing how the playoff game is much different than the regular season game. If so, he's simply reliving his rookie status in the first couple of games
They actually play what resembles defense in the playoffs and shutting down Keegans one move (shoot the 3)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT