ADVERTISEMENT

Will the cult die when he dies?

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
Jesus these people are ****ing idiots. World will be infinitely better when he is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: h-hawk
I've sort of been curious about this as well. It seems unlikely that they will all come to their senses or just go away.

The most likely scenario is that it gets passed on to Don Jr. or someone else. It might not be predictable who it is.

IDK any experts on cults that can tell us what usually happens when a cult leader dies of natural causes?

Reactions: Tom Paris and Moral
I've sort of been curious about this as well. It seems unlikely that they will all come to their senses or just go away.

The most likely scenario is that it gets passed on to Don Jr. or someone else. It might not be predictable who it is.

IDK any experts on cults that can tell us what usually happens when a cult leader dies of natural causes?

Nobody has come close to carrying the same weight or being elected. Kari lake anyone?

I'm sorry... all my attention was devoted to the lady in the front with her dress blowing in the wind.

Don’t know is there David MiscavI’ve ready to takeover. Or is it more like Teddy Roosevelt Jr.

Nobody has come close to carrying the same weight or being elected. Kari lake anyone?

I actually googled this and it looks like what happens to cults after the leader dies is extremely unpredictable.

Some find a new leader, some splinter into several smaller cults, some slowly die off as no one is able to re-create the hold that the previous leader held.

But it takes a godhead to channel all of that stupidity into a political movement. I do believe MAGA dies when Trump dies.

That is optimistic, which I've not been very optimistic about these things.

That said given how non-ideological his cult often is, it is hard to see it simply continuing with a new leader. It's also interesting because Trump doesn't even seem to have a person he would endorse as the #2 in his cult. And anyone who I think tries to position themselves there he rages against them because it draws attention away from him.

Another vote for the herd not being as strong with a less charismatic (to them) leader.

There will still be butthurt simpletons, who blame all their imaginary problems on people who don't fit in their narrow view of the world. Now, the question is, whether some other narcissistic, bombastic, demented, narrow-minded, lying, low IQ asshole can come along and rally them. Hopefully not.

Y'all unironically claim that joe biden is a competent leader. You are the cultists.

That is optimistic, which I've not been very optimistic about these things.

That said given how non-ideological his cult often is, it is hard to see it simply continuing with a new leader. It's also interesting because Trump doesn't even seem to have a person he would endorse as the #2 in his cult. And anyone who I think tries to position themselves there he rages against them because it draws attention away from him.
I agree with this. There’s no consistent ideology there. It’s just a cult of personality

Reactions: artradley

David Koresh had about 80 followers die with him.

Trump has millions of morons who would gladly die for the cause if it ever came to that. Millions.

Our country is so ****ed.

I think the military will need to go door to door and arrest them.

Hopefully, they resist and we can skip any trials and incarceration.

That's my hope, anyway.

David Koresh had about 80 followers die with him.

Trump has millions of morons who would gladly die for the cause if it ever came to that. Millions.

Our country is so ****ed.
koolaidman.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I also think it largely dies out when he dies. I think you'll have several people try to jump in and take his place, but it's a "cult of personality" and none of the other personalities will be able to draw people in like trump. They'll come across as "try-hards" and imitators.

Jr can't do it because he already comes across as trump's spoiled/entitled kid. Not even sure he'll want to once he's rid of dad, but gets whatever cut of dad's money he ends up with. Way better to spend his days doing lines, hunting endangered shit, and other low-responsibility stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT