ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump Win?

I just can't imagine what the Harris/Walz team could have done that would be worse than everything that we already know Trump is guilty of. I mean Trump's got liar, adulterer, sexual abuser, fraud, convicted criminal, tax evasion, hiding top secret documents, and probably other things I forgot, covered. What could the Democratic ticket have done that would be worse and change someone's vote?

They haven't done anything close to any of the legal, ethical or moral transgressions that Trump has, but it doesn't matter to his voters. They are without shame, morality or candor. All of that makes them able to quite comfortably do/say whatever they feel they need to to win.

Kamala and tampon Tim are stuck in a negative feedback loop. The basement campaign is not sustainable as polls show Trump leading and now they are forced to speak. Unfortunately for them, every time they speak they tank further in the pools. Howard stern and the "call her daddy" podcast aren't going to be difference makers and even turn a lot of would be voters off outright.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Thanks buddy. Not gonna lie. I'm stressing out.
You should stress. He does have a real chance. But you destress by voting for Harris. Thay said, the polls are garbage. There would have to be some driver to explain Trump suddenly winning. A huge Harris scandal, a huge misstep on the campaign trail, a sudden downturn in the economy or the border.

But we have none of that. Her campaign has been near flawless, we just had a blockbuster jobs report, the stock market is at record highs, inflation is where it was at when Biden took office and so are border crossings.

The only driver is crappy polling. Trump is in trouble so they throw this out there. We saw the same exact thing in 2022. Election draws near and suddenly Rs miraculously begin crushing it.

Don't believe the polls. Just vote. That's all you have to do

You should stress. He does have a real chance. But you destress by voting for Harris. Thay said, the polls are garbage. There would have to be some driver to explain Trump suddenly winning. A huge Harris scandal, a huge misstep on the campaign trail, a sudden downturn in the economy or the border.

But we have none of that. Her campaign has been near flawless, we just had a blockbuster jobs report, the stock market is at record highs, inflation is where it was at when Biden took office and so are border crossings.

The only driver is crappy polling. Trump is in trouble so they throw this out there. We saw the same exact thing in 2022. Election draws near and suddenly Rs miraculously begin crushing it.

Don't believe the polls. Just vote. That's all you have to do
I'm voting early. Whole family.

Reactions: Huey Grey
They haven't done anything close to any of the legal, ethical or moral transgressions that Trump has, but it doesn't matter to his voters. They are without shame, morality or candor. All of that makes them able to quite comfortably do/say whatever they feel they need to to win.
I agree, but ihhawk was claiming an October surprise for Walz might change the election. My question is what could Waltz or Harris have done that would change the mind of someone that was planning to vote for the Democratic ticket? MAGA has proven nothing will change their fidelity to Trump, but what October surprise could sway a Harris/Walz or independent voter to Trump?

Reactions: goldmom
I have really lost faith in my fellow countrywomen and countrymen that he still has a real chance to win. Our country is doomed by the right wing media bubble. Never in my wildest dreams could I have ever thought that so many would be willing to vote for a monumentally unqualified criminal charlatan like Trump. It makes me weep for our future.
This. The past decade or so has made me much more cynical about human nature.

I agree, but ihhawk was claiming an October surprise for Walz might change the election. My question is what could Waltz or Harris have done that would change the mind of someone that was planning to vote for the Democratic ticket? MAGA has proven nothing will change their fidelity to Trump, but what October surprise could sway a Harris/Walz or independent voter to Trump?

He's a Trump guy stuck on wishful thinking. I wouldn't trust a word he types.

I see it like the guilty conscious of a cheater. They'll stomp about how they're not doing it, and the move to how they were forced to do by the unfair treatment of the person they cheated on or start to accuse others of doing the thing they are.

Trump voters that possess a conscious, probably feel guilty. Guilty people lie a lot.

Reactions: gohawks50
Doesn't really matter if he wins or loses. He's going to say he won no matter what. Just like when Biden landslide him by 8 and 1/2 million votes, and a huge electoral college win. He still tells people he won, to rescue his fragile ego. And the low IQ base eat it up. So it really doesn't matter if he wins or loses, cuz he's going to say he won no matter what. That's how scary he is. He has no concern for the good of our country. He only has concern for the good of himself. Sad.

Speaking anecdotally I’ve seen some erosion of Trump support in SW Michigan. The Trump signs still outnumber Harris signs approximately 3:1 in my area, however, many of the hillbillies in my area have had theirs up ever since the 2020 election was “stollen”. What I’ve noticed is three of the biggest diehards in my area pulled all their Trump paraphernalia in the past 8-10 months. Also, I see many yards filled with signs for local Republican candidates but no Trump signs so I think he’ll underperform the party in general just like 2020.

Most importantly Trump will get crushed by women. MAGAts won’t be able to accompany their wives in the voting booth.

Doesn't really matter if he wins or loses. He's going to say he won no matter what. Just like when Biden landslide him by 8 and 1/2 million votes, and a huge electoral college win. He still tells people he won, to rescue his fragile ego. And the low IQ base eat it up. So it really doesn't matter if he wins or loses, cuz he's going to say he won no matter what. That's how scary he is. He has no concern for the good of our country. He only has concern for the good of himself. Sad.
Correct I'm concerned about his and his idiot Brigades antics after election day and not the actual results. Fortunately team 🇺🇸 controls things this time. Maybe Biden needs to declare martial law when the terrorists try and overthrow another election?

Speaking anecdotally I’ve seen some erosion of Trump support in SW Michigan. The Trump signs still outnumber Harris signs approximately 3:1 in my area, however, many of the hillbillies in my area have had theirs up ever since the 2020 election was “stollen”. What I’ve noticed is three of the biggest diehards in my area pulled all their Trump paraphernalia in the past 8-10 months. Also, I see many yards filled with signs for local Republican candidates but no Trump signs so I think he’ll underperform the party in general just like 2020.

Most importantly Trump will get crushed by women. MAGAts won’t be able to accompany their wives in the voting booth.
I've seen the most Democratic signs in central Iowa since the Obama era.

Correct I'm concerned about his and his idiot Brigades antics after election day and not the actual results. Fortunately team 🇺🇸 controls things this time. Maybe Biden needs to declare martial law when the terrorists try and overthrow another election?
You still pretending the left didn't try to burn down parts of DC when Trump was inaugurated?

Wouldn't you rather he lose and then claim he won?

Reactions: sabula

This is absolutely true, and IMO represents the biggest danger of a person like Trump. He's not an honest broker and will say anything he has to to make himself feel better, at everyone's expense.

Reactions: sabula
But not a single person qualified to be a legit cabinent member.

Regardless of what people think of Harris qualifications....she will surround herself with far superior people than Trump.
The current secretary of labor was unaware of the potential ship yard strike and got called out on live TV for not being aware of 818,000 jobs being removed by her own government agencies. Mayor Pete took 3 months off during a supply chain crisis with no alternative leadership in place and came back only to call roads and bridges racist. It may actually be impossible to be more worthless than these people

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT