ADVERTISEMENT

Wisky

Gonna be a fabulous day if Iowa State goes down tonight.

Iowa’s season continues while Wisconsin is done. Happ is overrated as hell.

I think Wisconsin takes a step back next year. Lose Happ and other post guy Iverson. Only return reuvers for big men. Happ was like jok few years ago with all the attention on him opened up a lot for other guys plus he’s a good passer for a big man. Not sad to see him leave. Adios wisky

I had Wisconsin in my NCAA picks but not a huge surprise. Oregon won their tournament and hot teams are hard to beat and Pac12 not as bad as it was made out to be.

Iowa wins and Wisky gets killed, I can take it.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
I’d say it’s safe to say that we could wipe the slate clean and free of the last Wisky road debacle. Who’s better now, beeatch?!

Iowa fan's shouldn't care if ISU wins or loses. We are better than that.
No we aren't. I have never understood how you could root for both teams. Shows a complete lack of understanding of recruiting. Iowa is not big enough for two successful programs.

This isn't little league where everyone gets a trophy!!!

Reactions: madmax1191
Looks like the B1G tied the record for most teams advanced into the round of 32 in tournament history. Would have broken the record if the BADgers didn't get their buttholes caved in by a bunch of ducks.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
Looks like the B1G tied the record for most teams advanced into the round of 32 in tournament history. Would have broken the record if the BADgers didn't get their buttholes caved in by a bunch of ducks.
Yeah, I picked Wisky to win and OSU to lose (big underdogs). Wisky sure mailed it in today. Very disappointing - should have been 8-0

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT