ADVERTISEMENT

WOB or not WOB - you decide

If a car is pimped/optioned out, is it:

• tricked out

Votes: 114 97.4%
  • tripped out

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
It’s obviously not “tripped out.” What kind of numpty would say that?

100% WOB
Tripped out trucks is a WOB?

Do you know what a tripped out truck is?

The Ford F-150, though it has its good and bad reviews across the board, is a trusted vehicle. It’s America’s favorite truck for decades and it is a favorite across the globe as well. It’s a fantastic family car and a workhorse towing machine. Will we see a 2021 Ford F-150?
As of today, it comes bare in the base model and tripped out with new tech and plush leather when you opt for the top. It’s both affordable and expensive depending what you choose, which is why it’s the most sold truck in America.

tripped out bro

barack+stoned.jpg

Never heard of tripped out. You tripping off you thought it was tripped out.

As of today, it comes bare in the base model and tripped out with new tech and plush leather when you opt for the top. It’s both affordable and expensive depending what you choose, which is why it’s the most sold truck in America.

giphy.gif

Never heard of tripped out. You tripping off you thought it was tripped out.
I do not know about tripping out, but I am impressed with Joe's moxie. Doubled down with a copy and paste google search after finding the one English-speaking person in the world that agrees with him. Reminds me a bit of the black knight from the holy grail:
PYM7.gif

Last edited:
tripped out
mod. great; excellent. We had a tripped out time in class today. The teacher brought his pet rabbit.

I do not know about tripping out, by I am impressed with Joe's moxie. Doubled down with a copy and paste google search after finding the one English-speaking person in the world that agrees with him. Reminds me a bit of the black knight from the holy grail:
PYM7.gif
That's how JP rolls. He'll never admit a mistake. He'll just keep swinging until other people finally get tired of mocking him.

That's how JP rolls. He'll never admit a mistake. He'll just keep swinging until other people finally get tired of mocking him.
As I pointed out in the other thread, being exposed with a WOB by anonymous HROTers is doing him a favor, rather than having him look like an idiot with his friends and colleagues.

As I pointed out in the other thread, being exposed with a WOB by anonymous HROTers is doing him a favor, rather than having him look like an idiot with his friends and colleagues.

you’re making the assumption that there are friends and colleagues who actually care to talk to the guy. I can’t even imagine trying to deal with somebody like him in real life.

you’re making the assumption that there are friends and colleagues who actually care to talk to the guy. I can’t even imagine trying to deal with somebody like him in real life.
Oh I like Joe mostly, although he certainly has a very difficult time admitting when he's wrong. I had not fully appreciated how difficult it is for him until now, however.

It's now up to 46-0. We're approaching Alabama vs Mercer territory here.
What I find almost as remarkable is that the thread has 250 views, but only 47 votes. So 4/5 of posters dropped in to see the WOB issue, and then didn't cast a vote.

You and your little band can pylon as long as you want. I cited sources. 😎
You're a scrapper. You remind of when we used to kick the shit out of North Scott in football every year, but they would still be going until after the whistle every play and cheap shotting when they could.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee and sob5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT