ADVERTISEMENT

Women's NCAA Basketball team forced to switch Mpls hotels due to "unsafe" conditions...

Expect some changes to come, or at least at face value, as these kind of things are what can threaten opportunities for Boise to get to host major sporting events for the NCAA again.

Negatively affecting the revenue stream has a funny way of motivating local governments/officials to make changes.....................

Last edited:
Expect some changes to come, or at least at face value, as these kind of things are what can threaten opportunities for Boise to get to host major sporting events for the NCAA again.

Negatively affecting the revenue stream has a funny way of motivating local governments/officials to make changes.....................

This is just a ridiculous conclusion. If every city/area was punished based on the actions of a few, no city would be hosting events.

This is just a ridiculous conclusion. If every city/area was punished based on the actions of a few, no city would be hosting events.
You don't think the community will want to improve whatever issue created an unpleasant experience for a visiting team? Since it's headline news?

It's a perfectly logical conclusion.

I unfortunately have too much experience with losers like this. I unknowingly lived with a skin head for a year in my early 20’s in Waterloo. They are the biggest cowards you will ever meet, evidenced by their stockpiles of guns. The world would be better off without people like them. Fvck racists!!!

Last edited:
I unfortunately have too much experience with losers like this. I unknowingly lived with a skin head for a year in my early 20’s in Waterloo. They are the biggest cowards you will ever meet, evidenced by their stockpiles of guns. The world would be better off without people like them. Fvck racist!!!
And guys like this are your heroes!

You don't think the community will want to improve whatever issue created an unpleasant experience for a visiting team? Since it's headline news?

It's a perfectly logical conclusion.

You can't rid yourself of every asshole.

What happened? I don't have the time or interest to read the entire story, so what "racist" event took place?

Here you go, f%^k face.

Mayor Jim Hammond, Police Chief Lee White and representatives with the Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations were among speakers at Tuesday's press conference.

The Task Force prefaced by clarifying that their information did not come from law enforcement, but a "very reliable third-party source."

They stated that on March 21, Utah basketball players were walking to a restaurant in Coeur d'Alene when a truck displaying a Confederate flag drove by and "the driver began spewing appalling racial slurs at them, also using the N-word."

The players reportedly encountered the same person, now joined by others, while leaving the restaurant. Officials stated the women were followed back to their hotel by the perpetrators, who continued yelling "racial slurs while revving their engines," which they believed "was a serious threat to the safety of those students."

DAM didn’t face a problem last year with racist morherphyuwrs…Inaga didn’t face a problem with rancher motherphuqyers this year…seems tk be a hole in your theory, Northern.
DSM didn’t face any problems with racist motherphuquers last year….Omaha didn’t gave any problems with racist sonsabitcges thus year Northern…. There seems to be a hole in your theory.

Here you go, f%^k face.

Mayor Jim Hammond, Police Chief Lee White and representatives with the Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations were among speakers at Tuesday's press conference.

The Task Force prefaced by clarifying that their information did not come from law enforcement, but a "very reliable third-party source."

They stated that on March 21, Utah basketball players were walking to a restaurant in Coeur d'Alene when a truck displaying a Confederate flag drove by and "the driver began spewing appalling racial slurs at them, also using the N-word."

The players reportedly encountered the same person, now joined by others, while leaving the restaurant. Officials stated the women were followed back to their hotel by the perpetrators, who continued yelling "racial slurs while revving their engines," which they believed "was a serious threat to the safety of those students."
Okay, so what are you upset about? People commit crimes everyday and there are racists in America, are those facts unfamiliar to you? Why does this particular crime got you so worked up? Did you throw a fit when recently a cop was murdered in cold blood in NY? How about the crime where an illegal immigrant smashed in the head of a student in Georgia, or is your anger simply focused on crimes that validate your political biases?

Okay, so what are you upset about? People commit crimes everyday and there are racists in America, are those facts unfamiliar to you? Why does this particular crime got you so worked up? Did you throw a fit when recently a cop was murdered in cold blood in NY? How about the crime where an illegal immigrant smashed in the head of a student in Georgia, or is your anger simply focused on crimes that validate your political biases?
Are you asking the poster this question, or (hypothetically) asking the players who were subjected to this?

Reactions: Joes Place and Ree4
All of those guys probably post on HORT about how Minneapolis was destroyed by the Libs
Those Nazis look like the ones from the Blues Brothers. Someone needs to work on their wardrobe however and let them know their shirt colors are all wrong.

• Love
Reactions: tweeterhawk
This should work out well next year when one of the women's regional sites is hosted at the Idaho and Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena. Book your hotel now to avoid staying in KKK territory.

Seriously, how do places like Albany and Spokane get events like this - was the Alliant Energy Power House already hosting indoor football that weekend?

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
Are you asking the poster this question, or (hypothetically) asking the players who were subjected to this?
The poster who thought it was necessary to throw fit when I asked what happened in this case.

You asked as if it was going to be some BS story. It isn't. You're racist so you really don't care.
It came from a lefty so of course it is a BS story. Like whites arresting criminals is racist or locking up criminals is racist or hiring someone because they are the most qualified is racist or drinking white milk is racist. It's not hard to see why I have a hard time believing racism claims when they come from lefty racists like yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
It came from a lefty so of course it is a BS story. Like whites arresting criminals is racist or locking up criminals is racist or hiring someone because they are the most qualified is racist or drinking white milk is racist. It's not hard to see why I have a hard time believing racism claims when they come from lefty racists like yourself.
Not sure if you are truly racist or just truly crazy.

Reactions: joelbc1 and GOHOX69
Not sure if you are truly racist or just truly crazy.
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

It's the Mississippi of the northwest. It's full of white ammosexuals that practice playing army in the woods for when they have to attack the government.
Idaho is interesting. Lots of Mormons. Lots of crazy people white nationalists. And, lots of outsiders moving in, which has amplified the anger of the white nationalists.

Reactions: BelemNole
Couer d'Alene is falling!!
"A lot of wealthy people like Coor da Lane. Cower delane? A lot of people like it, that I can tell you. It's in the great state of Idaho. A lot of people go to Idaho and they say, 'Wow, that's a lot of potatoes." It's the Potato State, okay? Have you heard that? The Potato State. Big beautiful potatoes. Potatoes that, frankly, are the likes of which we've never seen. Terrific potatoes, can you believe it? Many people are saying that. Potato farmers come up to me — these are big guys who never cry — they come up to me with tears streaming down their faces and they say, "Sir! We must do something about the Canadians stealing our potatoes, sir!" That's why we need to build the wall, okay. We need to build the wall. Otherwise rapists and potato thiefs from Canada are going to steal all of our potatoes. Sleepy Joe is weak on crime and the border. WEAK ON CRIME! He thinks we should get potatoes from China! Can you believe that? Potatoes from CHINA! I'd slap a 114% tariff on China potatoes, that I can tell you."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT