ADVERTISEMENT

Women's tournament thread

This is the first full USC game I've watched all year. Juju Watkins isn't in the same universe as Clark. And I'm referring to Clark as a freshman. That there are people who think she is...yeah. Idiots are everywhere.
GP
MIN
PTS
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
FG%
FT%
3P%

GP
MIN
PTS
REB
AST
STL
BLK
TO
FG%
FT%
3P%

Yup idiots are everywhere...might be the only thing you got right.

This is the first full USC game I've watched all year. Juju Watkins isn't in the same universe as Clark. And I'm referring to Clark as a freshman. That there are people who think she is...yeah. Idiots are everywhere.
She's pretty good and she makes some real tough shots. I don't think the USC offense is on the same level as the Iowa offense, though.

I guess we'll see in a few years if Juju can stay on the same trajectory as Clark.

Different types of players, but JuJu is heck of a player. I wasn't able to watch today, but watched her for the first time last game. Seems to carry herself well too. Not the trash like Angel and LSU

that third foul on Oregon stat forward is probably the worst call I have ever seen. Not even a play relating to rebound or result of play and looks like South Carolina girl fell on her own. How is it possible to be this bad at officiating, or is it more likely intentional or relating to gambling?

that third foul on Oregon stat forward is probably the worst call I have ever seen. Not even a play relating to rebound or result of play and looks like South Carolina girl fell on her own. How is it possible to be this bad at officiating, or is it more likely intentional or relating to gambling?
Again they just pulled this crap again, and gave another forward a 3rd foul. Absolutely corrupt and these refs need to be investigated fired for complete incompetence.

Super weak foul call.
OSt. Is going to struggle with foul trouble in the 4th.

Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT