ADVERTISEMENT

wood ya 🐟🍕

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Anchovies are like extremely salty bacon. I don’t know that pizza places really carry them anymore though.

Am I the only one who would try this?

I like fried fish and I like pizza. Why not a mash-up here?

The only question is the sauce.

Okay, this looks legit:

MADISON, Wis. (Spectrum News Milwaukee) – If you want to mix up your Friday night fish fry dinners during Lent with something new, one Wisconsin restaurant is offering an interesting hybrid: a fish fry pizza.

Adam Nagy, general manager of Ian’s Pizza in Madison, says to think of the fish fry pizza like a fish sandwich.

The base of the pizza is mozzarella and tartar sauce, and it’s topped with fried cod and French fries. Then, once out of the oven, it’s garnished with coleslaw.

Nagy says so far, customers seem to love the creation.

My dad remarried a monster and it was one of the greatest days of my life when he divorced her. It seemed like half of my meals where chicken breasts with a can of cream of chicken dumped into a crockpot. CSB
Where is chicken breasts?

I’m sorry bro, I had to…..

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
what about a pizza that is mozzarella and tartar sauce, and it’s topped with fried cod and French fries. Then, once out of the oven, it’s garnished with coleslaw.
I’d eat that with some Frank’s RedHot and be damn happy to have it. In my twenties in Iowa City I lived on a half a pack of Raman noodles, multivitamin and a case of Busch Light bottles everyday. I eat to live, I don’t live to eat.

Reactions: Bank of Hawk
I've had crab meat Rangoon flat bread pizza as an appetizer a couple times. That can be done very well. If a pizza place is trying to generate a Lenten option lets start there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT