ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup Day 2

To think...AZE's heavyweight is the best in shape guy on the team. JB had to pull a Mike Evans on the guy to try and get him back in the middle.
Ramos had to literally drag his guy back to the center for the handshake at the end, and the guy won the match.

Our team should be doing great. They have 4 world champs on it!! 4 out of the 8 guys are world champs. Other than Bouroughs, they seem pretty young also.

Reactions: natchrlman
For my part....didnt mean to imply Carl was the only who used it ever o_O .....he did make a living off it though....had long arms and was quick....worked well for him....watching Taylor use it reminded me of him....

Here we go!!!

Reactions: Azchief32
If the Iranians ever do come to Carver....I hope they leave those fing horns at home.....

Ouch, rough one for Frank. close at the end there. liked when the Iranian rejected the challenge foam block (I assume). I barely understand folk, so this freestyle stuff is practically another half language away, but sure is fun to watch.

Reactions: natchrlman
Well the Iranian definitely did that....never allowed Greene room to take a shot...these Iranians are impressive

So much for those that have said Taylor no longer has it.

Speaking of that, has Ramos won a match in this World Cup? The rest of the team is on a tear. Maybe he needs a change in scenery.

What's going on in the Taylor match, I missed the beginning and suddenly he has 2 cautions and the ref is scolding him like a Junior High PE Teacher..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT