ADVERTISEMENT

Worried about y’all

If I were you I’d be more worried about your own team. You have a whopping two wrestlers ranked in the top 5 and none in the top 2. You are likely to finish closer to Michigan State than Iowa in Detroit. Enjoy that 18th place finish champ.

If I were you I’d be more worried about your own team. You have a whopping two wrestlers ranked in the top 5 and none in the top 2. You are likely to finish closer to Michigan State than Iowa in Detroit. Enjoy that 18th place finish champ.
Oh I must have imagined Keegan being ranked #1 in the first coaching poll. Silly me. Oh wait…

Oh I must have imagined Keegan being ranked #1 in the first coaching poll. Silly me. Oh wait…
I could have specified intermat rankings but if you want to cherry pick the only rankings service that has one of your guys in the top two….knock yourself out. Missouri still sucks. Very strange that you would come on here talking crap about a team you think will beat us that isn’t your team. Little brother/impotent vibes for sure.

I could have specified intermat rankings but if you want to cherry pick the only rankings service that has one of your guys in the top two….knock yourself out. Missouri still sucks. Very strange that you would come on here talking crap about a team you think will beat us that isn’t your team. Little brother/impotent vibes for sure.
Fat, Fatherless, outcast devoid of a single ounce of self pride/worth with severe carpel tunnel vibes.

Life gets hard when all you have to look forward to is your mom delivering you your next bowl of ramen.

Im at the gym now and calipers say 10 percent body fat. Mind telling me what yours is to compare?
Hahahaha!!!! So we can scratch fat off the list? Congrats. I’m secure enough in my shape that I don’t need to know…. So yet another sign of self-loathing and insecurity from you.

If you’re not a habitual liar as well as an insecure, attention starved dolt that is.

Reactions: wasdt21
Hahahaha!!!! So we can scratch fat off the list? Congrats. I’m secure enough in my shape that I don’t need to know…. So yet another sign of self-loathing and insecurity from you.

If you’re not a habitual liar as well as an insecure, attention starved dolt that is.
You’re not very fun, at least Cael is.

Im at the gym now and calipers say 10 percent body fat. Mind telling me what yours is to compare?

It's cool bro...no need to deny anything.

giphy.gif

Reactions: el dub
He “cherry picked” not a ranking service (which has no practical application) but, rather, the NCAA Coaches’ Ranking, which is the only such qualitative ranking with any relevance:

The coaches ranking is one of several criteria that will be evaluated by the NCAA Division I Wrestling Committee during the at-large selection and seeding process along with head-to-head competition, quality wins, Ratings Percentage Index (RPI), conference tournament placement, results versus common opponents and win percentage.

Source

• Love
Reactions: mizzoufan90
He “cherry picked” not a ranking service (which has no practical application) but, rather, the NCAA Coaches’ Ranking, which is the only such qualitative ranking with any relevance:

The coaches ranking is one of several criteria that will be evaluated by the NCAA Division I Wrestling Committee during the at-large selection and seeding process along with head-to-head competition, quality wins, Ratings Percentage Index (RPI), conference tournament placement, results versus common opponents and win percentage.

Source
Thank you. All the other rankings are moot besides the coaches ranking.

Reactions: slushhead

Source
My point remains, but hey enjoy the fleas.

Reactions: acuhawk
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, there nelly. I KNOW you ain’t making fun of CoMo. Don’t make me get my mama on here. You wanna see crazy? Gabe and J’den’s grandma will burn this place down she finds out y’all bad mouthin’ home now. Gon’ talkin back about Karl and F**£ state all ya want. But you be best leavin my home outcha mouth….

****just wanted to make sure I sounded like I fit in. How’d I do??? 😂🤣😁

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, there nelly. I KNOW you ain’t making fun of CoMo. Don’t make me get my mama on here. You wanna see crazy? Gabe and J’den’s grandma will burn this place down she finds out y’all bad mouthin’ home now. Gon’ talkin back about Karl and F**£ state all ya want. But you be best leavin my home outcha mouth….

****just wanted to make sure I sounded like I fit in. How’d I do??? 😂🤣😁
Coach Phil’s Columbia

This is Mr. 10% guys. Watch out. One of my kids friends has 5% body fat…but he’s 5’10 155. That similar to you, big guy? I could see it. Never met a guy who bragged about how in shape or strong they are who actually turned out to be tough. Ya know?

Reactions: wasdt21
This is Mr. 10% guys. Watch out. One of my kids friends has 5% body fat…but he’s 5’10 155. That similar to you, big guy? I could see it. Never met a guy who bragged about how in shape or strong they are who actually turned out to be tough. Ya know?
If you're under 6 feet, you're a midget.

We have COVID in the squad, hence three starters out. Not worried. I'll wait till BIG IX tournament.
DeVos has already beat Mocco

Brown and Crawford are a wash

They showed O’Toole in the crowd, said he wasn’t sick or injured, Smith just giving him the match off

And, oh ya, excuses are for wusses!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT