ADVERTISEMENT

Would you, Amanda Knox

Jimmy McGill

HB Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
You might get killed, or you might have the best sex of your life?

amanda-knox-aka-and-quot-foxy-knoxy-and-quot-all-people-photo-u2

In the documentary I watched about her, it sounded like she liked the sex.

You all seem to forget that she is actually innocent. She did not murder her roommate. The charges brought against her were absurd. The actual killer spent 13 years in prison for the crime. Believe it or not, Italy doesn't have a crackerjack criminal justice system filled with highly skilled investigators. Their system is slightly less corrupt than Mexico's. And I mean slightly.

And wood.

So, the google machine says she was falsely convicted of murdering her roommate in Italy.

So, she's not actually murdery?

Reactions: Moral
You all seem to forget that she is actually innocent. She did not murder her roommate. The charges brought against her were absurd. The actual killer spent 13 years in prison for the crime. Believe it or not, Italy doesn't have a crackerjack criminal justice system filled with highly skilled investigators. Their system is slightly less corrupt than Mexico's. And I mean slightly.

And wood.

I didn't forget, I just don't know about it.

And wood.

Yeah, but after being a prison bitch for a few years, who knows what she might do today??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT