ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

Same. As does the interception at the goalline in the same game.

And that entire season really. 8 easy wins, 4 4th quarter heartbreaks. Definitely a season of what could've been.
Exactly. Hawks were damn good that year. What a let down.

That play still haunts me.
10968337-10152997717045873-3962867497452038938-n.jpg

Reactions: justinjdry
4th and one at your own 45 and the Raiders dial up a post to Davante Adams wide open for a TD. Great play call, guts, and execution. What I wouldn't give to see something like that from an Iowa offense.
And then the Raiders idiotically went for 2 instead of kicking the XP in a game in which they even got the damn ball back with a chance to kick the game-winning FG............

Are you serious? Our offense currently doesn’t matriculate the ball down the field at all. We are
Football isn't a video game. You don't value field position over the long run, you get crushed.

College passing game isn't executed anywhere near the level of NFL. I could name several "gutsy" 4th down calls I've seen in the Big 12 week after week that have ended up with the ball and/or QB on
And then the Raiders idiotically went for 2 instead of kicking the XP in a game in which they even got the damn ball back with a chance to kick the game-winning FG............
I like that call actually, a chance to take the lead versus going to OT on the road against that offense

4th and one at your own 45 and the Raiders dial up a post to Davante Adams wide open for a TD. Great play call, guts, and execution. What I wouldn't give to see something like that from an Iowa offense.
And then the Raiders being the Raiders caved and lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT