ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestlestat Search?

SPOONER

HR Legend
Jul 15, 2001
Does Wrestlestat no longer have a search box on the site or am I just clueless as an old person trying to use Facebook?

Does Wrestlestat no longer have a search box on the site or am I just clueless as an old person trying to use Facebook?

It depend on the format/width of your browser page. If you are using your phone, switch it to landscape(turn your phone sideways)and that extra width should make the search box become visible in the upper left corner.

Reactions: el dub
It depend on the format/width of your browser page. If you are using your phone, switch it to landscape(turn your phone sideways)and that extra width should make the search box become visible in the upper left corner.

Thank you. I only feel halfway like an imbecile. That’s poor adaptive programming, IMHO. It’s a great site otherwise.

Thank you. I only feel halfway like an imbecile. That’s poor adaptive programming, IMHO. It’s a great site otherwise.

It’s a great site. Since D1collegewrestling went down, it is by far the best site to got to for stats. I miss being able to go to that site and look at recruiting data from years past…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT