ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf is up with this board?

Why is everyone surprised that people are offensive on this board? Have you been on this board the last ten years? My main point is I’m the victim in all this and you all are the perpetrators and should feel ashamed. This all is about me.
Right! I wish there was a feature/filter that allowed me to avoid all political threads. They are the worst part of this board and it’s only gotten worse. Fvck politics and the dumb fvcks who take it too seriously. Sorry for the rant.
sexy megan fox GIF

Why is everyone surprised that people are offensive on this board? Have you been on this board the last ten years? My main point is I’m the victim in all this and you all are the perpetrators and should feel ashamed. This all is about me.
i-apologize-your-majesty-jaylin.gif

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Right! I wish there was a feature/filter that allowed me to avoid all political threads. They are the worst part of this board and it’s only gotten worse. Fvck politics and the dumb fvcks who take it too seriously. Sorry for the rant.
sexy megan fox GIF
If you don't like politics don't come to this board. You know it is an election year but yet you are here.

sexy megan fox GIF
that's like 4 posts per day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT