ADVERTISEMENT

Ignore List

Over 70 million people legit voted for Trump there were at most 10,000 criminals at the Capitol. That's 0.0001428571%
Many, many more wanted to join or sympathized. Only a fraction of the apemen MAGAt women crawled out from under their rocks to attend their coup of morons.

Reactions: artradley
Abortion because that is one thing if you truly follow fhe churches geaching that if you are for abortion and they know what your stance is they will not let you take communion. Like Joe B he can go to church but not take communion. Other religions how you feel personally about abortion even if you are fir it you are allowed to take communion
Biden received communion from the fugging pope, you moron:

Reactions: Tom Paris
Another thing... why would you pick abortion? This makes me suspect you're not really into Catholicism but rather Christian religious conservatism. Opposition to abortion is so ubiquitous among Christian faiths that it would be near impossible to tell a Catholic from other flavors Jesus by nailing that position down. Why wouldn't you get into something more specifically Catholic? How do you admit to your priest that you masturbate in Confession? Last Confession I did in high school, I remember I admitted to "acting alone on lustful impulses" (which I had written in advance). Did you get far enough into your theological studies to figure out how the transubstantiation mechanism is realized on the mortal side of things? Is it considered a spell the priest does which goes right to God and then God does the lifting? Is it some type of eastern meditation the priest has to combine with knowledge of the gospel in order to perform the transubstantiation spell? These are the things to talk about if you wanna talk Catholicism specifically
Jt is called faith in something bigger than yourself. That you can believe that there are things more important than yourself and that having faith in something is important not only to you but those you interact with. I understand questioning as I was an Atheist until about 2011. My wife and I had lost a son and daughter in an accident in 2007. I needed something to hold onto, something I could believe in to have a reason to go on. There are things about Catholicism that J don't necessarily agree with like how the priest fot away with what they did. But belief in something bigger than yourself, thats huge.

Many, many more wanted to join or sympathized. Only a fraction of the apemen MAGAt women crawled out from under their rocks to attend their coup of morons.
That's just dangerous and irresponsible rhetoric. The last few political violence victims or attempted cases have almost all been exclusively toward the right. Reagan, Scalize, the Supreme Court guy who flew across the country with his knives, and now of course Trump. When your political opponent in this climate says it's time to put Trump in a bullseye that's dangerous.

I don't want Trump on a tour of the white house, but I don't want him dead.

• Haha
Abortion because that is one thing if you truly follow fhe churches geaching that if you are for abortion and they know what your stance is they will not let you take communion. Like Joe B he can go to church but not take communion. Other religions how you feel personally about abortion even if you are fir it you are allowed to take communion
So what does currently being in communion with the church have to do with being raised Catholic? Like even assuming you had the authority to annul the sacraments I completed when I was a believer and somehow find a technicality where it can be understood I was never Catholic, what part of the church gives you the authority to declare I was not "raised Catholic" even though I rather faithfully did all their stupid bullshit until I was at least 12/13? And a fair amount still until I was 16/17? Seems to me like I was raised quite Catholic. In a Catholic community.

Jt is called faith in something bigger than yourself. That you can believe that there are things more important than yourself and that having faith in something is important not only to you but those you interact with. I understand questioning as I was an Atheist until about 2011. My wife and I had lost a son and daughter in an accident in 2007. I needed something to hold onto, something I could believe in to have a reason to go on. There are things about Catholicism that J don't necessarily agree with like how the priest fot away with what they did. But belief in something bigger than yourself, thats huge.
Nice to know that you a narcissist. Sounds like you are in the lead to be a Pedo.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Very sorry for your loss. Glad you've found solace in the church. Don't tell me I wasn't raised Catholic because I no longer subscribe to it. The church will never not have been a major influence in my life, for better or worse.

You weren't, glad you are happy with yourself. Peace be with you.
How was I not raised Catholic? You didn't even get introduced to this stuff until you suffered loss. And it appears you half-assed your way through RCIA. I went to Catholic school for a decade and was devout for most of that. I maintained the bigotries the church taught me for as long as I was in Catholic school. My entire family is Catholic. Countless cousins because my parents are both one of 9 children. Catholic convert fanatic gatekeepers are the best. You will never experience being raised Catholic and have no insight to be able to comment on what it means. The fanaticism of adult converts is just sad.

You have to admit, it would have been sweet irony had the 2A “the tree of liberty must be watered by the blood of tyrants” apemen watched their cult leader brained at his own rally.
You said it wrong, it's the blood of liberty...you know the thing

That's just dangerous and irresponsible rhetoric. The last few political violence victims or attempted cases have almost all been exclusively toward the right.

That's just factually wrong. There are plenty. Of documented attacks or attempted attacks by Trump supporters in the last handful of years.

Whitmer attempted kidnapping
Attack on the Pelosis
The guy who mailed pipe bombs to Trump's critics
Ashli Babbitt trying to assault Democrat Congress members.

That's just factually wrong. There are plenty. Of documented attacks or attempted attacks by Trump supporters in the last handful of years.

Whitmer attempted kidnapping
Attack on the Pelosis
The guy who mailed pipe bombs to Trump's critics
Ashli Babbitt trying to assault Democrat Congress members.
Okay fine I'll retract my statement in regards to that. But it's fair to say the lefts violent rhetoric is more direct than the rights. Most of the stuff from the right is manufactured by the left like "blood bath" or "stand down and stand by' "very fine people"

• Haha
You have to admit, it would have been sweet irony had the 2A “the tree of liberty must be watered by the blood of tyrants” apemen watched their cult leader brained at his own rally.

How is that irony, that quote isn’t from Trump is it? If so, then I guess you could see it that way.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
You weren't, glad you are happy with yourself. Peace be with you.
Hey bud I'd still care for an explanation here. I don't think you know what being raised Catholic means even a little bit. I suspect you have more in common with the converts who are into it for reactionary politics than any real conviction. I'd bet your understanding of Catholicism is like underachieving layman level.

Hey bud I'd still care for an explanation here. I don't think you know what being raised Catholic means even a little bit. I suspect you have more in common with the converts who are into it for reactionary politics than any real conviction. I'd bet your understanding of Catholicism is like underachieving layman level.
@3ZSDAD still like maybe some church credentials from you and an explanation on how I was not raised Catholic (from a guy who was not raised Catholic but rather did a lazy job of converting finally when it suited him). Or maybe an admission that you're a fanatical adult convert who probably has learned less about Catholicism than I remember from two decades ago and who thinks you have a lot of common cause with America First political types who are fundamentalist christians. Couldn't find the litmus test for "raised Catholic" you invented in any Catholic literature so it's now your responsibility to defend your position here.

Last edited:
Dude from what I have seen, this board has more TDS than any other BIG free board. The liberals on other boards have some sense and realize the rhetoric the left is putting out there is not healthy. Here it is taken as a definite and that combined with Joe's mental decline has thrown people on the left on this board into a mental state that is dangerous.

The biggest sign of TDS are his supporters.

If you notice, Tom Paris is the first guy to laugh at your post. People like him don't want normal conversation. I think they truly hate people and want people to suffer. They are American terrorists.
You are quite confused. It is the Rs that hate people and want everyone to suffer. trumpsters are terrorists. You support a criminal and a horrible person.

I've said for years the media is 100% to blame.

Yeah, it’s always the media’s fault. They caused the problems with Vietnam, they encouraged the “outside agitators” that created all the problems during the Civil Rights era. I’m sure they caused 1/6 and were the reason Trump continues to claim the 2020 election was rigged.

Trump is the most vile individual to hold office in my lifetime. That’s not based on MSM but in the disgusting and vile things he says and does. The “party of personal responsibility” always seems to blame someone else,

Thats such a cop out. They use psychological tricks on us and use our own human nature against us.

Your response would be like saying drug dealers are good because they are giving the person what they want. Thats bs.

Did you criticize Rush Limbaugh like this? Fox News? Sean Hannity?

The bottom line is this: If you support political violence then you are anti-American. It's that simple.
This is true. It is that simple. That is why it is so unbelievable that anyone supports trump, who does support political violence. He talks about it all the time and plans to carry it out again. So anyone that supports trump is anti-American, definitely.

Reactions: artradley
I encourage everyone to put the idiots who are wishing death upon a former president on ignore. These are anti-american trolls who should not be engaged with. Maybe we could have some rational discussions on this board when they are no longer spamming it with their garbage.
That's going to be a pretty big number of people on ignore.

I learn things from the wackos. They can be really creative sometimes. They make me understand that people are wired differently. There are two types of crazy people - those who know they are crazy, and those who are delusional. The latter is the majority here.

Quit ignoring ;) Enlist these guys

451047435_790028979993637_278961212011994180_n.jpg

Trump is lucky it was a magat shooting at him and not a Democrat or he d be 6ft deep already. On a side note those who think political violence is wrong go F yourself. The magats start this BS then want a stand down. I wish trump would of been killed. The sooner this comes to ahead the better for the country. Plus we as democrats want to be in charge when the top blows off. So let's rumble and get it over.

Trump is lucky it was a magat shooting at him and not a Democrat or he d be 6ft deep already. On a side note those who think political violence is wrong go F yourself. The magats start this BS then want a stand down. I wish trump would of been killed. The sooner this comes to ahead the better for the country. Plus we as democrats want to be in charge when the top blows off. So let's rumble and get it over.

would "have", not would "of".

I don't think this could be overstated. The MSM has lied to people so much that the truth doesn't matter any more. It is very dangerous to tell lies to people for so long and then expect them to get along. Biden, Clinton, Obama are all evil people.

Oh FFS.

Talk about the truth not mattering anymore.

Oh FFS.

Talk about the truth not mattering anymore.
Strike the last sentence and I don't disagree. Everyone knows Fox News got taken for billions for lying... MSNBC has an open suit against them and Rachel Maddow specifically.

The media has spent the last few years either ignoring Joe's mental health, or straight up lying about it. It wasn't until his disaster on the debate stage that they now want to report on it, and all seemed so surprised and shocked. The media has been active in their role in the division we see in this country.

That's going to be a pretty big number of people on ignore.

I learn things from the wackos. They can be really creative sometimes. They make me understand that people are wired differently. There are two types of crazy people - those who know they are crazy, and those who are delusional. The latter is the majority here.
Up until Saturday, i had 2 people on ignore. I also enjoy hearing what the other side thinks.

I do think some people are toxic on here because they only want to name call instead of giving a different perspective. I do not think I have anything to learn from someone who is wishing death on a former president.

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory. But I am willing to change my opinion on an issue if someoneshows me somethingi did not take into consideration. I am also willing to back up my thoughts with evidence from legit sources rather than just name call.

I'm not sure how I missed this.

Do you by chance have a Guaged earring?

I’m in the camp of people that thinks this only helps Trump win. I don’t like Trump as a person but I don’t like many people hahaha. That doesn’t mean I want them offed.
I also am in the camp that voted for Biden last go around. First President I ever voted for because I didn’t want Trump back.
I don’t think Biden will live through a 2nd term (natural causes) so I am reluctant to vote for him although I do trust Biden’s staff more than Trump’s when he was President.
Overall I think Trump will win so I guess that’s just the nature of human society and politics.
I just hope Trump calms down (wishful thinking, I know, I know, and I know, both sides) with the divisive rhetoric to get votes.
I guess we just need to face the fact that unless the country doesn’t feel the same way as I do about Biden’s longevity and effectiveness as President in his 2nd term, we are going to have to deal with Trump.
Why the higher ups in the Democratic Party didn’t have a plan for someone to replace Biden I have no idea…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT