ADVERTISEMENT

Ignore List

That's a pretty hot take for a new guy. 56 posts and you've really captured the flavor of this board. Glad you've figured out how insidious the Libs are in such a short time. Let's hope this straight down the middle, common sense handle sticks around.
Y'all don't really hide it much tbh. If you're not in the cult it's pretty easy to spot

For a week, then there would have been a tremendous fight to seize the mantle of leadership.
There has been no political angle from what I can tell for the attempt on Trump's life. Just another kid with an AR-15 that shouldn't have had one. Hard to make that into political turmoil for two long. Those waiting in the shadows like Cruz and Rubio would have seized upon a unity message and moved for the GOP's nomination.

I think it would’ve lasted much more than a week. Not to mention all the things that have came out since then (talking SS mistakes) make it sound like incompetence. Also, you have the wrong candidates, it would’ve been Haley and DeSantis. They both have some semblance of a campaign ground game still.

I think it would’ve lasted much more than a week. Not to mention all the things that have came out since then (talking SS mistakes) make it sound like incompetence. Also, you have the wrong candidates, it would’ve been Haley and DeSantis. They both have some semblance of a campaign ground game still.
The calendar is compressed. A week's worth of crocodile tears, and then they would have scrambled for the nomination. The people you mentioned. Cruz and Rubio, and several more would have come out of the shadows fast. They would have to in order to get a shot at the nomination.
For the SS mistakes. IDK. It sounds like if it hadn't been a rally then the kid would have shot up a school, or a concert, or a synagogue. He wanted a body count. Trump's large, open rallies just provided a ready opportunity. He researched Biden events supposedly, and was fascinated by the kid in Michigan that shot up a school. That is an ongoing US problem.

Thats dumb on your part. You might want to talk to someone who has lived there and keeps in contact with locals, not to mention taught at universities in Ukraine. I hate was Russia is doing. To be frank in 20 years it wont matter

I personally know a civilian who was ar Bucha. A guy who lost an arm at Ardivka. I know survivors from Mariupol. A young man Ive known since he was 2 is training to fly a helo.

You show your stupidity by not even listening.

We are using Ukrainian bodies to die for oil.

A reasonable action would be.....why do you think that?

Instead you are an uniformed idiot. The demograpics are real. The general did say that.
I have talked with many Ukrainians and they don't share your opinions. They want to defeat Russia and kick them out of their country and to do so, they want our help. Like I said previously, no one is making them do anything. That's a naive pov to think otherwise.

I have talked with many Ukrainians and they don't share your opinions. They want to defeat Russia and kick them out of their country and to do so, they want our help. Like I said previously, no one is making them do anything. That's a naive pov to think otherwise.
Depends are where they are from and their status. Like in US not all share the same opinion. Are they on the ground in combat zones or in west Ukraine? Have you been there? Have you been east of Kyiv and south?

Of course most all want the Russians gone, even in the Donbas. Do they want to die in a preventable proxy war for 5k per year income due to corruption?

Pre war there were 85 men to every 100 women due to poverty, poor medical care, and leaving the country. One of my friends is pretty gung ho about the war. He and his brother are draft age and continue to farm, paying the "fee" of $500 to get out of the war if in certain occupations. Other farmers hide during the day.

When all is said and done the death toll will be much higher than put out. The nation is getting devastated by a military they can't defeat without direct US involvement. They can never use our tanks and fighters effectively for a variety of reasons.

In 20 years, there will be little to show for a million deaths. It is you who is naive. In Russian/Ukrainian movies the hero most always dies, totally different than most US movies. The culture is so vastly different. You should learn about it.

To be clear:

I am pro Ukraine
I am against Putin

Obviously you talk not to people with sons about to age into the draft or in the military. Ask them if they are as gung ho about ending insane levels of corruption after the war is over so they can join EU and NATO. Ask them.
This war isn't as portrayed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT