ADVERTISEMENT

WTP Twitter Video Link Thread

BDE420

Team MVP
Apr 28, 2024
This thread will be dedicated to providing tweets or videos that show the growing hypocrisy of the left.

Feel free to bring disagreeable opinions or like minded. I’ll mostly just provide links or tweets (anyone can as well obviously)and the context can be shared/discussed/debated by all minds alike.

Let’s get the ball rolling:

Is this a true story?
The guy who shared is a financial guy so I don’t see any reason to not believe. The elected officials love to sneak in all sorts of fun add ons. Also the Durdan fella though most will say conspiracy and wack is good imho. It’ll come out shortly I’m sure but if opinion yes I believe it

The guy who shared is a financial guy so I don’t see any reason to not believe. The elected officials love to sneak in all sorts of fun add ons. Also the Durdan fella though most will say conspiracy and wack is good imho. It’ll come out shortly I’m sure but if opinion yes I believe it
I was asking about the draft. Can you break this down for an idiot like me in simple terminology? Is there any type of draft things happening?

Also, I know a lot of the traffic will be opposing of what I’m posting but like all of us social media will push you towards what they feel you want to see. I’d love to what others see that differ from me and wish platforms would allow all to view all sides and not stick you with an algorithm

Looks like it’s just automatically signing up for Selective Services (which I did and thought was mandatory anyways) but again language is everything and hope this explains what they are trying to pass into law
Contrary to what the article states, registering for the draft has not been voluntary, anymore than the choice to violate any law is. If you're required to by law, it is a felony not to register, and you can be ineligible for a bunch of gov't employment and benefits. https://www.sss.gov/register/benefits-and-penalties/

That said, I'm not really sure what problem this automatic registration bill is trying to solve--less administrative expense maybe?

Reactions: BDE420
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT