ADVERTISEMENT

WTP Twitter Video Link Thread

Yikes, the best is denied life insurance policy because took the Jab and ruled experimental medicine and ruled death by suicide. Safe and effective though.

Show that American employment has went down..

I already did!
What do you think this graph represents?

Employment Level - Native Born

SkfCtuu.png

Where’s the I walked around every bad area 25 years ago and never had/seen a problem guy? The rest of us just need to get out more crime is fake

Fvck Foreign Aid biggest money laundering and war profiteering BS in history. Fix the roads/parks/water/school/vets IDGAFF about other countries they don’t give us in times of need why are we the welfare of the world?

Lol....I bet you still think WTC7 was a controlled demolition even though I showed the damage that the tower collapse did to it. The damage you denied even existed, so your mind doesn't have the capacity for critical thinking

Listen to this brain dead “judge” live the reporter making her look like the fool she is. Should’ve passed the “border bill” Think she misread which “borders” that bill was really for under the guise of tricking the American people and thinking it was for them in any way shape or form which it wasn’t. Pay attention

Was a middle and magically it hit the records department and no way to track where money went. How ironic

Good to see the streets and kids are safer by this $500 bail for this illegal. DemoKlan state

Lol....I bet you still think WTC7 was a controlled demolition even though I showed the damage that the tower collapse did to it. The damage you denied even existed, so your mind doesn't have the capacity for critical thinking

Petrodollar gone and this pops up. Strange huh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT