ADVERTISEMENT

WTP Twitter Video Link Thread

I see we have a new Twitter twit on the board.

How’s the weather in Moscow this time of year, comrade?

твоя мать шлюха 🤭
I’m of Viking blood myself so it hurts to see my kind so easily swayed. But again the beauty of open discussion is 2 people can agree to disagree.

Anyone still hanging onto the Russia Russia hoax after all the facts have come out is pretty sad to me though.

I’ve stated already where I’m from(feel free to read it or don’t and continue with the same RRR chant) and I currently reside in State 48 (not a Russian province)

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
You're so full of shit....I guess all the videos and images are CGI and Photoshop
When did it fall? The video does look like controlled demo so share some videos or link some articles would love to see it. I don’t mind an open mind but my view differs so show me the proof I need to see it differently.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
When did it fall? The video does look like controlled demo so share some videos or link some articles would love to see it. I don’t mind an open mind but my view differs so show me the proof I need to see it differently.

This from the side, but the whole front looked just like that from the 19th floor on down

I’m of Viking blood myself so it hurts to see my kind so easily swayed. But again the beauty of open discussion is 2 people can agree to disagree.

Anyone still hanging onto the Russia Russia hoax after all the facts have come out is pretty sad to me though.

I’ve stated already where I’m from(feel free to read it or don’t and continue with the same RRR chant) and I currently reside in State 48 (not a Russian province)
My great grandparents emigrated from Denmark after WWI.

I’m not liberal; I just hate Trump.

Also, I poke fun at anyone who tries to make a point by posting tweet after tweet after tweet.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
So 1720 7 hours after the twin towers fell Building 7 which wasn’t directly hit with a plane or have mass amounts of jet fuel that supposedly melted steel beams that had been fire forged at way higher temperatures fell because of small fires?

I see the damage in the picture but why’d it take 7 more hours to collapse? Doesn't make sense.

Oklahoma City bombing was way worse structurally and the whole building don’t collapse. Odd

So 1720 7 hours after the twin towers fell Building 7 which wasn’t directly hit with a plane or have mass amounts of jet fuel that supposedly melted steel beams that had been fire forged at way higher temperatures fell because of small fires?

I see the damage in the picture but why’d it take 7 more hours to collapse? Doesn't make sense.

Oklahoma City bombing was way worse structurally and the whole building don’t collapse. Odd

My great grandparents emigrated from Denmark after WWI.

I’m not liberal; I just hate Trump.

Also, I poke fun at anyone who tries to make a point by posting tweet after tweet after tweet.
I mean it’d be easy for someone to post fun at someone who comes into a thread the title clearly states is a tweet/video thread open for discussion and opposing views.

I mean it couldn’t be clearer that’s what this thread is about so why not move on to other threads that have words and topics you deem acceptable?

Family is from Denmark as well but we differ it’s a beautiful thing.

Mass to building front print...the shorter the building, the more stable it is

Wtc 7 - 52 stories

Alfred P. Murrah - 9 stories

jet fuel that supposedly melted steel beams that had been fire forged at way higher temperatures fell because of small fires?

Can you explain what this man does, and how?

medieval-blacksmith.jpg

Anger, anger, blue team. Good job not using your brain.

Lol..hey moron, didn't you just say this?

While I agree he should face consequences, is what he did worse than Harvey Weinstein?

So, you're saying paying money, much of what he made off those people he disparaged, is far, far worse than being put in jail? What did you say about not using your brain?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT