ADVERTISEMENT

WTP Twitter Video Link Thread

So the illegals don't build or buy anything? Did not know that
Spending like crazy with free rent/health care for 6-12 months and 3000+ in welfare. Probably what’s keeping the “market strong”

How much do retired get from Medicare or Vets? Seems reasonable and cost effective

So the illegals don't build or buy anything? Did not know that
I'm asking you what do 1.2 million fewer employed Americans add to the economy?

You're incapable of addressing the question.

Maybe Chis can find a tweet to help you out here.

I'm asking you what do 1.2 million fewer employed Americans add to the economy?

You're incapable of addressing the question.

Maybe Chis can find a tweet to help you out here.

If that's made up elsewhere then it's moot...money doesn't care who's spending it

If I'm wrong, explain to me like I'm a Trump supporter

Crimes down get out of the house and see if for yourself. There was a poster on here that went to every bad part of the country 25 years ago and never felt afraid. Whats stopping you?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
If that's made up elsewhere then it's moot...money doesn't care who's spending it

If I'm wrong, explain to me like I'm a Trump supporter
You lose your job because your Democratic governor shut down businesses.
A foreigner comes into the country illegally, because the President told him to come, asks for asylum when apprehended, and gets a work permit and your old job.
Democrats tell you, ‘money doesn’t care who’s spending it’.

Do you really think it’s moot to the 1.2+ million formerly employed Americans? Is their loss of income somehow made up by seeing employment opportunities given to foreigners?

You just create some aggregate statistic to laud while berating them for their circumstance which the policy of encouraging millions of people to come here makes worse.

Bidenomics.

Reactions: BDE420
You lose your job because your Democratic governor shut down businesses.
A foreigner comes into the country illegally, because the President told him to come, asks for asylum when apprehended, and gets a work permit and your old job.
Democrats tell you, ‘money doesn’t care who’s spending it’.

Do you really think it’s moot to the 1.2+ million formerly employed Americans? Is their loss of income somehow made up by seeing employment opportunities given to foreigners?

You just create some aggregate statistic to laud while berating them for their circumstance which the policy of encouraging millions of people to come here makes worse.

Bidenomics.

Show that American employment has went down..you just took numbers and did an extrapolation, so how is that any different.. it still says nothing about the overall economy

Same. Give it a listen she does challenge anyone to fact check and correct her. Give it a go and bring the receipts to back the auto nope

Here's the deal. If a news source consistently shows itself to be a source of lies and propaganda, it makes zero sense for me to invest the time reading it, let alone then spending a little time finding the lies.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
It's always a conspiracy...I'm surprised chemtrails, HARRP, etc. hadn't be brought up yet
Already posted about chemtrails keep up. Nothing conspiracy to critical thinkers and people who look with open eyes and minds

Here's the deal. If a news source consistently shows itself to be a source of lies and propaganda, it makes zero sense for me to invest the time reading it, let alone then spending a little time finding the lies.
Show fax and evidence of where it’s been wrong consistently and 100% as you state. Plenty of video of mainstream media spitting out facts about Covid laptop, Ein, etc. are those valid sources for you? Where do you get this new source that’s 100% accurate that you come in claiming to be the source of all knowledge. Please share the form. I’d love to review it and watch it.

Already posted about chemtrails keep up. Nothing conspiracy to critical thinkers and people who look with open eyes and minds

Lol....I bet you still think WTC7 was a controlled demolition even though I showed the damage that the tower collapse did to it. The damage you denied even existed, so your mind doesn't have the capacity for critical thinking

Lol....I bet you still think WTC7 was a controlled demolition even though I showed the damage that the tower collapse did to it. The damage you denied even existed, so your mind doesn't have the capacity for critical thinking
I do. Some broken windows and little damage wouldn’t cause it to collapse. We agree to disagree

Funk this. Already taxed to death. Also, what if I’m wrong side of narrative(Canadian truckers/donated) they just shut you out/off. Everyone should be against this BS

Funk this. Already taxed to death. Also, what if I’m wrong side of narrative(Canadian truckers/donated) they just shut you out/off. Everyone should be against this BS

You have to be a certain kind of stupid to believe this.
What that the government wants to automatically enroll all in Selective Services? You gotta be a certain kind of stupid to not enroll already

We the people need to demand the pharmaceutical meds list these shooters on. Why is no one asking for that?

I’m dead lol. Bright side there is hope for many on here to still meet that “better half”. I wish you all the luck and happiness

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT