ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

The B2 is a stealth heavy bomber period. It can deliver a number of conventional weapons both "dumb" and "smart" including a payload of 16 conventional cruise missle. Combine a stealth delivery system with a stand-off munition and these can be a potent weapon with lower risk of American airmen being captured.

Their presence may have nothing to do with nukes.
And generally they carry out missions from Missouri and otherwise would find somewhere else to land than a Middle East Country. For example the British island south of India.

Reactions: stickman80
And generally they carry out missions from Missouri and otherwise would find somewhere else to land than a Middle East Country. For example the British island south of India.
Agreed. As unstable as the situation is over there I'd say zero chance the US would stockpile nukes on the ground. No upside and only bad things could happen.

Obviously nothing happening tonight. A lot of talk was about Saturday. I don't remember a time so tense.

So many friends from my Catholic school days here in Jax who are Lebanese or Syrian and have relatives back there even though their grandparents came over here more than 100 years ago.
A very prominent attorney here even has an arranged marriage and also has a large villa near Beirut. Hope they get everyone to a safe place. Awesome people.

So many friends from my Catholic school days here in Jax who are Lebanese or Syrian and have relatives back there even though their grandparents came over here more than 100 years ago.
A very prominent attorney here even has an arranged marriage and also has a large villa near Beirut. Hope they get everyone to a safe place. Awesome people.
Yep. Lebanon is so close to being a great place and they are great people. They need to take out the trash.

Diego Garcia, Guam, or Whiteman AFB in Missouri.

I do not believe a report that we loaded a nuc on a B-2 and landed it in any Middle Eastern country.

Last edited:
Honestly, any talk of Iran having Nukes and getting ready to use them to me sound like something Israel would try to say to rationalize preemptive strike. Iran knows Israel has 100s of nukes, so even if they had a few themselves, saying you are going to use them and using them seems utter BS.

Honestly, any talk of Iran having Nukes and getting ready to use them to me sound like something Israel would try to say to rationalize preemptive strike. Iran knows Israel has 100s of nukes, so even if they had a few themselves, saying you are going to use them and using them seems utter BS.
Iran, as stupid as they can be sometimes, have to know their country ends if they nuke Israel, right?

I was beyond sick of the ME not getting their shit together 20 years ago.

What if we'd diversified away from oil over the past 20-30 years, and didn't need to "stabilize" things over there?

The only reason we are there is b/c if Iran destabilizes the world's oil supply, prices go up.

....oh, wait....that's part of the Russia/Iran US election "strategy".....

What if we'd diversified away from oil over the past 20-30 years, and didn't need to "stabilize" things over there?

The only reason we are there is b/c if Iran destabilizes the world's oil supply, prices go up.

....oh, wait....that's part of the Russia/Iran US election "strategy".....
McCain was right.

Never certain myself what value to assign variables in the strategic calculus of a theocrat.

What if they’re actually a Believer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT