ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

President Biden will address the nation tonight on the situation in the Middle East.

Good to know we have a senile geriatric sometimes coherent individual reading off a teleprompter pre-recorded for our country during this difficult time.

He should step down FFS.

I would actually feel better with airhead in charge, at least she could stay awake through the night if need be.

• Haha
Reactions: mnHawk8
Good to know we have a senile geriatric sometimes coherent individual reading off a teleprompter pre-recorded for our country during this difficult time.

He should step down FFS.

I would actually feel better with airhead in charge, at least she could stay awake through the night if need be.
Let’s be honest, the military handles these situations as they should. They present the plan to the president and gets the ok to implement it. The less the commander in chief gets into the details and planning, the better.

Well I keep seeing in the press that the Biden WH is blindsided by Bibi moves, that's why I think it looks more like a pre-emption of any attempt to cool things.

But then noleclone sees it opposite.

It might be safe assume we know everything they do with F-35s, I get that. But stories out of the last Iran operation are mixed for sure.

When I saw that it was a hidden bomb, my first thought was the cellulose stealth bomb that Tom Clancy invented to drop on the drug dealers compound in Clear and Present Danger to hide attribution of method. :)

Who knows. We're definitely living through history.

Shut. The hell. Up.
q48v3Gr5m9Jp6.webp

Reactions: goldmom
I believe that history repeats itself so here's my prediction of how this will play out.

Same situation as earlier this year except probably on a larger scale. Axis fires off a large number of rockets and missles at Israel. Iron Dome and the US warships absorb nearly all but a small percentage get through causing some damage but nothing like the Axis claims. The US is able to neutralize those launched at their warships.

The Axis then declares revenge was achieved and they consider this issue closed (putting the ball back in Israels court).

Rinse and repeat.

And Mossad is simply the very best at what they do.
They have to be.
I think Mossad is so good because so many Arabs and Iranians hate their own leadership. Easier to “turn” and bribe.

Guessing a lot of nasty tortures in Arab countries against people they think are spies within.

Just ugly all around.

Iran is going to F’d up big time if they go looking for trouble. Can’t believe Iranian leadership is this stupid.

Israel tech is way better than anything they have. Not even comparable.

I think we're seeing the realization that it's now or never for Iran/Russia/China. Russia really didn't expect the US, UK, France, and every other country it's pissed off over the years like the Netherlands, Finland, and Sweden to step in and draw a line in the sand over Ukraine.

We've seen Russia try to influence Western elections and China/Iran try to influence the world via Tik Tok in different ways.......and it's not working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT