ADVERTISEMENT

WWE "Cold" on Steveson

I loved Creature Feature. And for you really olds, in the late 60’s on channel 8 in the Quad Cities, it was a double feature after The Outer Limits. Cool sci-fi show. I think they were late on Saturday night.

Watched a lot of Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair on TBS. I think Ted Dibiasi was my fav back then. My interest peaked with the WWF about the time Hulk body slammed Andre. After that, never really watched.

Watched a lot of Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair on TBS. I think Ted Dibiasi was my fav back then. My interest peaked with the WWF about the time Hulk body slammed Andre. After that, never really watched.
I graduated with some guys who thought that act was reel. That always had me scratching my head.

I loved Creature Feature. And for you really olds, in the late 60’s on channel 8 in the Quad Cities, it was a double feature after The Outer Limits. Cool sci-fi show. I think they were late on Saturday night.
Yeah, as a boy when I stayed with my cousins in Bettendorf I always looked forward to Creature Feature, lol.

Reactions: natchrlman
My introduction to "funny wrestling" (as I called it) was at my in-laws in Wisconsin. My Father-in-Law was an avid fan and watched it for hours and hours (I think out of Chicago). I had to be very careful not to say anything about it being entertainment and choreographed and not real (biting my tongue and keeping all comments to myself).

Vern Gagne was the one bright spot as I could look forward to someone who did actual wrestling moves. His son, Greg did more tag-team with Jim Brunzell as part of the High Flyers. I couldn't get behind him as much as he had a "skinnier" build and did more acting and less competitive wrestling moves.

Reactions: el dub
Tyler Kluever said it on WUW…… of course I’m not sure where he got his info….. but Hy Vee gave her a 6 figure deal….. not sure who all else….. some collectors card company….. barstool sports an apparel deal are some sources I’ve heard

of course she’ll never say what she’s making and Kluever could be full of shit …. so there’s that
Hy-Vee has the money for that but yet they refuse to staff their stores or give anyone fulltime hours or a livable wage. FU Randy Edeker

Chucky for me.

The original Pet Cemetery
GleamingMinorCero-size_restricted.gif

Hy-Vee has the money for that but yet they refuse to staff their stores or give anyone fulltime hours or a livable wage. FU Randy Edeker
We could go to OT and have a long discussion about Hy Vee not disagreeing with you but it could get real political and this ain’t the place

Id watch anything on shrooms
We visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, back in the day. Stopped in a weed bar first and got to try purple haze for the first time.

I had no idea that we were about to be shown Nazi snuff films for about a half an hour before touring their hiding place up in the attic. No idea what so ever.

I remember sliding down the wall into an emotional pile of goo….. There were tears…. And that was only weed. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
We visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam, back in the day. Stopped in a weed bar first and got to try purple haze for the first time.

I had no idea that we were about to be shown Nazi snuff films for about a half an hour before touring their hiding place up in the attic. No idea what so ever.

I remember sliding down the wall into an emotional pile of goo….. There were tears…. And that was only weed. Lol
that would be a buzz kill 😳 shrooms and Ernest have a much happier ending 💯

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT