ADVERTISEMENT

X Sues Leftist Outlet Media Matters

Elon Musk defender of free speech*

Unless you say something that hurts his feelings and makes him cry then he will sue you.

Libel is also a crime and punishable by law.

“If you know me, you know I'm committed to truth and fairness. Here's the truth. Not a single authentic user on X saw IBM’s, Comcast’s, or Oracle’s ads next to the content in Media Matters’ article. Only 2 users saw Apple’s ad next to the content, at least one of which was Media Matters. Data wins over manipulation or allegations. Don't be manipulated. Stand with X.”

Do you enjoy being manipulated and if so, why?

Libel is also a crime and punishable by law.

“If you know me, you know I'm committed to truth and fairness. Here's the truth. Not a single authentic user on X saw IBM’s, Comcast’s, or Oracle’s ads next to the content in Media Matters’ article. Only 2 users saw Apple’s ad next to the content, at least one of which was Media Matters. Data wins over manipulation or allegations. Don't be manipulated. Stand with X.”

Do you enjoy being manipulated and if so, why?

Yeah, I totally expected the CEO of Twitter to undercut their own lawsuit.

Also lol at the guy who is in the Musk cult thinking other people are being manipulated.

Yeah, I totally expected the CEO of Twitter to undercut their own lawsuit.

Also lol at the guy who is in the Musk cult thinking other people are being manipulated.

Does Michael Shellenberger work for X too?

Do you not care that Media Matters allegations cannot be corroborated?

That YOU got duped? You are fine with being manipulated? That’s okay with you?

Self-styled absolute 1A defender sues MM for exercising its First Amendment rights for accurately reporting conduct that X Corp. President admitted occurred and files it in Ft. Worth even though X is a NV corp with offices in CA and MM is in DC.

LOL

Now that’s some funny shit. MM will have the cream of media law attorneys seeking to defend this case.

Self-styled absolute 1A defender sues MM for exercising its First Amendment rights for accurately reporting conduct that X Corp. President admitted occurred and files it in Ft. Worth even though X is a NV corp with offices in CA and MM is in DC.

LOL

Now that’s some funny shit. MM will have the cream of media law attorneys seeking to defend this case.
LOL you can't knowingly lie about a company to cause them financial harm. This is a very easy concept tbh

Discovery should be fun. X has access to all their X accounts and all activity. Good luck to them trying to refute their own actions in court. Lol.

05c2c1446c373a03636892a687f0fb3bfb3ee97378bdd701606eb5f097bededd.png

LOL you can't knowingly lie about a company to cause them financial harm. This is a very easy concept tbh

Hey everybody. We can bypass the motion to dismiss, discovery, depositions, summary judgment, trial, post-trial, and appeal.

Scruddy has determined in the last hour, and without interviewing a witness or looking at a piece of paper that MM knowingly lied and that’s that.

End of this thread.. On to the next one.

Hey everybody. We can bypass the motion to dismiss, discovery, depositions, summary judgment, trial, post-trial, and appeal.

Scruddy has determined in the last hour, and without interviewing a witness or looking at a piece of paper that MM knowingly lied and that’s that.

End of this thread.. On to the next one.
You really are a doofus

LOL

Worst take of the Year Nominee.

Delusional.

LOL

May want to reconsider.

Being unable to corroborate MM results might be a tad problematic.

That's a lot of lawsuits against a lot of propaganda rags.. looks like Trump is getting in on the lawsuit fun lol

It is surprising that X's algorithm could be so easily manipulated.
Why would X fail to secure information related to their algorithm?

Crazy lawsuit and story, hopefully, they can prove something nefarious was done.

It is surprising that X's algorithm could be so easily manipulated.
Why would X fail to secure information related to their algorithm?

Crazy lawsuit and story, hopefully, they can prove something nefarious was done.
X is entirely open source, what do you mean in regards to securing information pertaining to their algorithm?

Lol You've lost the plot. Name-calling is all you have. Pathetic.

What plot? It appears Elon sued this outlet and as of now we don’t know anything except you follow an account that loves talking Rothchilds and conspiracy pizzagate crap. You’re free to do so but I do feel bad for you.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
What plot? It appears Elon sued this outlet and as of now we don’t know anything except you follow an account that loves talking Rothchilds and conspiracy pizzagate crap. You’re free to do so but I do feel bad for you.
You mean connecting the pizzagate guy romantically to the media matters leader currently being sued and investigated by several states for fraud? Such conspiracy lol

So, let me get this right. A (social) media source that allows and advertises on disinformation is suing for "libel". Now that's funny.
They're significantly better at handling misinformation after booting the last "leadership" team out the door. It's quite funny seeing joe biden get fact checked in real time by community notes on the regular. Now THAT is funny.

X is entirely open source, what do you mean in regards to securing information pertaining to their algorithm?

Apologies, I read that was the basis of the lawsuit. Is the fact that X allows users to manipulate the algorithm not accurate?

They're significantly better at handling misinformation after booting the last "leadership" team out the door. It's quite funny seeing joe biden get fact checked in real time by community notes on the regular. Now THAT is funny.
So when they get sued they can use the Fox "entertainment" defense, right?

So when they get sued they can use the Fox "entertainment" defense, right?
For their sake I'd hope they have a better legal team than what Fox has lol even if MM goes belly up the same donors are likely going to start a new mud machine. It's probably cheaper to let MM die and go that route honestly. Thankfully Ken Paxton and other state AGs are I vestigating them for fraud so they may not be limited to financial damages from X. they may be looking at jail time.

For their sake I'd hope they have a better legal team than what Fox has lol even if MM goes belly up the same donors are likely going to start a new mud machine. It's probably cheaper to let MM die and go that route honestly. Thankfully Ken Paxton and other state AGs are I vestigating them for fraud so they may not be limited to financial damages from X. they may be looking at jail time.
Holy shit, nice troll job. Ken Paxton trying someone for fraud. That's great

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT