ADVERTISEMENT

X Sues Leftist Outlet Media Matters

Elon has a message for the likes of Bob Iger (who is going to be canned from Disney in the next year if he doesn't resign)

Wtf are you even going on about? If lying about covid should be punished then your boy fauci is in prison for life because he lied and changed his stance constantly. You're not a serious human being with this take.
Holy shit. You're blind as a bat. It's just like Trump killing Ashli Babbitt, y'all are so brainwashed you can't see ****ing reality.

Elon Musk fandom is currently the most embarrassing slice of humanity. "Oh my favorite oligarch (everyone has one) is a real life tony stark. Which is cool because of the marvel movies we think are all woke now"

Holy shit. You're blind as a bat. It's just like Trump killing Ashli Babbitt, y'all are so brainwashed you can't see ****ing reality.
You're going on about nothing because you have nothing. Why waste time posting such a useless message?
Elon Musk fandom is currently the most embarrassing slice of humanity. "Oh my favorite oligarch (everyone has one) is a real life tony stark. Which is cool because of the marvel movies we think are all woke now"
You clearly forgot to look in the mirror today. If you did you'd realize your first sentence is a mistake.

So it's clearly not anti-semitism that the left has a problem with. Color me shocked

13 seconds in and it completely mis-identifies the issue.

If they read the complaint the only answer is they’re deliberately leaving out that Media Matters is being sued for gaming the X algorithm to create a situation (placing racist tweets next to a major advertiser) that ONLY happened to the account they created, for that purpose.

They then published the ‘story’ as though this were something that happened on the site regularly (or to anyone ever, for that matter) and they were merely reporting it.

At an absolute minimum what Media Matters did was completely disingenuous, and they literally created the controversy deliberately, in order to ‘report’ on it, and hopefully harm the reputation of X with advertisers and the public.

It will be interesting to see if the court finds they were misleading (like the video you used to inform yourself instead of bothering to read the complaint) and deliberately sought to harm X, and are therefore liable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT