ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier collapse

It sucks Xavier didn't make the tournament, I would have been rooting for them. I may watch them in the NIT.

Reactions: IAGuy
I wished he would have stayed. He could have helped this team and he would have (maybe) experienced being the BTT Champs and going to the NCAA's. That said, he had his legitimate reasons for leaving and had a good year.

Last edited:
I watched pretty much all of their games (because of Nunge) and they started out the year playing great. As the year went on, they started one on one BS (not using Nunge) and then lost best 3-point shooter. It was all downhill in the remaining games for the most part.

Reactions: SeattleHawkeye
He sure has gotten better at Iowa by not playing at Iowa.

Elite 8? sorry but lmfao. jfc
He was very good at Iowa, the only ones who didn’t see his potential were most likely the same fans that screamed for Garza to stop shooting 3s early in his career, said Jordan Bohannon was not a pg, thought the Murray’s and MccAffery’s were not D1 material and wasted scholarships, and always screaming about how Fran has no idea what he’s doing and it’s time to move on from him.

Nunge was very good,.. Hampered by injuries and Luka Garza's shadow, but very good.

Reactions: littlez
If you look at the history of Iowa basketball and you count up the number of games lost by 3-6 points, who's to say what the key is to getting W's instead of L's? Could the team be better with Jack? Sure. But how do you really know?

Basketball is not like football. You don't simply overpower your opponent. BB is our 5 guys at a time vs your 5 guys on a pretty small playing space. And, anything can happen and usually does.

Reactions: SI_NYC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT