ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

I think the “Woody promise to start” is Internet lore.
Speculation, yes. But hard to explain him starting but playing sub minutes as a fresh. Again, I don’t see a problem with making that promise to a top 50 player. Especially at that juncture in our program.

That is not only utterly ridiculous, it's the flip side of reality. Pemsl plays one game??? Hawks, to their credit, acted like they were playing for the NC.
So Prohm didn't act like that because it was Iowa? That's what you are saying? His anomaly, just happened to be against Iowa? LOL. ISU didn't bring back Talley and Lard right before Iowa? ISU didn't magically reinstate their football players before the football game without sitting out a game, for Iowa? Please, it matters to both fanbases, but it really matters to POLLARD! I honestly think Barta could care less half the time.

I don't think he ever had an Iowa offer. I know the only ISU offer he had was for football.
Ik but for some reason I believe this was the kid telling people he had an offer from us, prolly in hopes the coaches would offer when in reality the coaches barely contacted him.

So Prohm didn't act like that because it was Iowa? That's what you are saying? His anomaly, just happened to be against Iowa? LOL. ISU didn't bring back Talley and Lard right before Iowa? ISU didn't magically reinstate their football players before the football game without sitting out a game, for Iowa? Please, it matters to both fanbases, but it really matters to POLLARD! I honestly think Barta could care less half the time.

Sadly, I think you're right about Barta's indifference. To a lot of things.

That is not only utterly ridiculous, it's the flip side of reality. Pemsl plays one game??? Hawks, to their credit, acted like they were playing for the NC.

In the case of Pemsl, correlation does not mean causation, something they should have taught you when you were going to college back in the 1920s, LC. Frankly, that level of circular reasoning is at best sour grapes. If an old fogey like you really believes the University of Iowa men's basketball coaches and doctors would risk a young man's health and longevity over a middle-of-the-pack Big XII team, you're off your rocker.

As far as Prohm's reprehensible behavior during the Iowa game is concerned, in which he verbally berated Iowa players and put his hands on them, I'll let you determine the reasoning behind that apparent anomaly. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My opinion of him remains the same: a great recruiter and an average coach with apparent self-control issues when playing that team from eastern Iowa.

Iowa was riding a two-game skid going into a home game against their biggest in-state rival. You do the math.

Perhaps, in the future, it would help if your dipshit players didn't spend time during the week of the game publicly gloating about some "surprise" they had for the Iowa fans (perhaps the surprise Mr. Morris and company had been planning was to lay down for an average Iowa team) and this year actually taking some interest in guarding Iowa's 3 point shooters like they chose not to.

But, yes, of course the Pemsl aka Willis Reed show makes far more sense as an explanation. Good thinking.

In the case of Pemsl, correlation does not mean causation, something they should have taught you when you were going to college back in the 1920s, LC. Frankly, that level of circular reasoning is at best sour grapes. If an old fogey like you really believes the University of Iowa men's basketball coaches and doctors would risk a young man's health and longevity over a middle-of-the-pack Big XII team, you're off your rocker.

As far as Prohm's reprehensible behavior during the Iowa game is concerned, in which he verbally berated Iowa players and put his hands on them, I'll let you determine the reasoning behind that apparent anomaly. Frankly, I don't give a shit. My opinion of him remains the same: a great recruiter and an average coach with apparent self-control issues when playing that team from eastern Iowa.

Iowa was riding a two-game skid going into a home game against their biggest in-state rival. You do the math.

Perhaps, in the future, it would help if your dipshit players didn't spend time during the week of the game publicly gloating about some "surprise" they had for the Iowa fans (perhaps the surprise Mr. Morris and company had been planning was to lay down for an average Iowa team) and this year actually taking some interest in guarding Iowa's 3 point shooters like they chose not to.

But, yes, of course the Pemsl aka Willis Reed show makes far more sense as an explanation. Good thinking.

tumblr_okmnewwQRe1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I guess you’d know, as you’re the guy claiming prohm is using the stretch four while at isu, then naming one guy who already had his role before prohm arrived.
I will name the next top stretch 4 get for Prohm.....Xavier Foster
Woah, sick foresight, and now completely countering your original argument. 10th grade debate class, may pay off for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT