ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier foster

I guess I have a life I don't live here 24 7.

:)

why-why-why.gif

You are wrong. No charges were dropped. Charges were never filed. Not sure why Oxenburger kicked him off the team.
It was a cumulation of things, not just the investigation.

Xavier admitted publicly recently that he was to blame. He wasn't doing the things he needed to be. Late to meetings, missing classes, etc...

Hopefully this is the moment he needs to grow up and take seriously the physical talents he has to be the best he can be?

To Be Determined...

He's lazy, same reason ISU's other transfer left the team before the season started when they realized defense was the emphasis.
Based on ISU's record this year, it would appear to be obvious that their coach made the right move to get him off the team. I don't know if he is lazy or not. I have never seen him practice. The limited game time I have seen I must say he seems pretty laid back.

Based on ISU's record this year, it would appear to be obvious that their coach made the right move to get him off the team. I don't know if he is lazy or not. I have never seen him practice. The limited game time I have seen I must say he seems pretty laid back.
Given that Foster himself said he was late meetings, class other things, could be laziness or immaturity. Either way, his DNA did not appear to be suited for ISU's style of play. You really need to be well connected with each other to play defense like they have. Lots of swithes etc.

I read he got charges dropped where is going to play out
Just because charges got dropped doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just means that there's not enough evidence to prove it or prove that it was not consensual. After the whole Pierre Pierce debacle, I don't want any players in the program whose character can be called into question. I don't care how good they are or how much potential they have.

Just because charges got dropped doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just means that there's not enough evidence to prove it or prove that it was not consensual. After the whole Pierre Pierce debacle, I don't want any players in the program whose character can be called into question. I don't care how good they are or how much potential they have.
I don't think it is fair to compare his situation to Pierre Pierce. I also don't think it is fair to continue to look at him with suspicion when he was never charged with anything.

He’s supposedly headed to warmer weather. Probably a good thing for him to leave Iowa.
Yes. There was a newspaper article somewhere where he stated something along these lines. Even if he wasn't not sure I could see Fran bringing him in.

Great talent if he wants to work. Not sure you could count on him when are talking about small rosters and a position of huge need already.

I also wonder how healthy he is? Hasn't he had foot problems? Lots of big men have had their careers derailed by those.

I don't know the story of what happened at Iowa St(sounds like he was accused of sexual assault or something), but if I remember correctly wasn't one of reasons him choosing Iowa St was because his GF was there, so what happened with that?

I would be shocked if McDermott brought him into Creighton. That's a terrible fit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT